Looking to make Friends and Play Halo.

Hello, I am EternalFuse. I didn’t really start using the halo forums until today.
I’ve been alone on halo since the release of halo reach. most people I became friends with went on to other games or to a PS4.
When Halo MCC came out, i was still alone. I tried to make some friends on the matchmaking. I ended up with terrible results. I even tried using overdog on xbox.
So today, i want to try to make some friends to play halo with. If anybody needs help with a achievement. you can count on me to help. want to play matchmaking or do co-op, i can do it. But i will need to upgrade my membership back to gold soon.(Friday)
Just let me know if you want to add me and we can play.
(Also looking for people to play halo 5 when it comes out)

I’ll add you. I also need more friends to play MCC and H5 online.

I’ll add you and I’ll also be getting halo 5

I’ll add you too as I’m in the same situation, needing people to play halo with.
GT: Ross Curtis

I’m currently playing A LOT of Forza Motorsport 6 (Forza and Halo are my main two franchises) so right now I’m not on MCC much but once H5 launches I’ll be ready!

GT: Prince James II (that’s two capital i’s)

hey add me PatrickMcnulty

Hey same boat :stuck_out_tongue:

XBL: Dean0bi

Hey everyone, I was in the same boat as most of y’all. I had upgraded my 360 for the One back in February just to get my hands on the H5 beta. I tried to play MCC after the beta, but between the connection problems and having no halo friends it was miserable. Switched to Destiny for about 4 months, made a ton of friends and had a good time but then the game got old. Too grindy, too much paid DLC. Decided to switch back to Halo and in an attempt to make more friends decided to look for a clan. I was in one back in my younger days on Reach but being a competitive player since H2, clans usually aren’t my cup of tea.

But about 2 months ago I was running some Matchmaking HCS by myself, ran into a really nice guy. Ended up joining a clan. I figured I was just gonna play the role as member, utilize it as a way to make a ton of halo friends, but not actually try to actively participate in everything. But since everyone was so friendly, welcoming and excited about H5 as I am, I started to really try and help the clan grow and provide more events.

By my gamertag I’m sure y’all can see the clan is XGN. (Sorry for the long intro, I am a big talker). But yeah now for the actual numbers and info y’all care about.

The clan has 12,000+ members on dozens of different games on different consoles. However the clan is split into a very organized structure and maintains the community aspect of a small clan (my favorite part as I had only joined to make good friends).

Our Halo squad is just at 85 members after 2 months. We are hoping to hit 120 before Halo 5 drops. So you can see that there will be no shortage of friendly peeps to play with.

We are establishing a competitive team for each squad (100 members). And will have inner clan tournements, game battles and hopefully go to tournements.

We have a forge team, unfortunately will be put on hold when H5 comes out because the delayed forge release ):

And there are prize giveaways pretty often for various different things/participation.

All in all, I apologize for talking so long.
TLDR: add me and message me on xbox! XGN Wizzyy (that’s 2 z’s and 2 y’s)

Add me: Eisenhovver
Got most achievements in MCC but still play it and Spartan Assault currently

I know the trouble to go through trying to make friends. I’ll most definitely add you. If anyone else wants to add us, be free. Playing any game, 360 to one, I’d love to meet new people

Anyone add me xEL CHAVOx

> 2533274840085274;1:
> Hello, I am EternalFuse. I didn’t really start using the halo forums until today.
> I’ve been alone on halo since the release of halo reach. most people I became friends with went on to other games or to a PS4.
> When Halo MCC came out, i was still alone. I tried to make some friends on the matchmaking. I ended up with terrible results. I even tried using overdog on xbox.
> So today, i want to try to make some friends to play halo with. If anybody needs help with a achievement. you can count on me to help. want to play matchmaking or do co-op, i can do it. But i will need to upgrade my membership back to gold soon.(Friday)
> Just let me know if you want to add me and we can play.
> (Also looking for people to play halo 5 when it comes out)

Yeah you can add me. Looking for people to play H5 with.

I have been wanting to play some Halo with people for a while now. I’ve been pretty much playing by myself on different games and I just want to make some friends that are ready to play Halo, MCC and when Halo 5 comes out. My timezone is PST in case you need to organize gatherings.

Add GT: Yes Sir G

I’ll add anyone! Or anyone can add me. I’m a noob.

If you want to join a fun active clan join here.

message bIgOsTrItCh1525

We’re looking for new players if anyones interested. Friendly community just trying to findenew people to play with. :slight_smile:

add me :smiley: i has no friends Q.Q

Add me, I need friends too.