Looking to join an active clan.

just going to skip the whole bio thing, and get to it lol idc about the whole armor field, so I won’t be much of service to you if you’r trying to achieve random goals pertaining to a specific armor. I honestly just want to play some halo, any season of arena or custom games. not infection or any weird forged maps to run around in, but good competitive custom matches. I play for fun, but I’d like to consider myself good. And playing with others who are worlds better than me I can do just that.

GT: REDwave 9

REDwave 9, may I offer you a chance to join my spartan company blazing cowbell? We sure could use some new players to help us get our commendations and our path to becoming the best spartan company out there. My GT is Masterraiden117 of blazing cowbell.

> 2535426309963993;1:
> just going to skip the whole bio thing, and get to it lol idc about the whole armor field, so I won’t be much of service to you if you’r trying to achieve random goals pertaining to a specific armor. I honestly just want to play some halo, any season of arena or custom games. not infection or any weird forged maps to run around in, but good competitive custom matches. I play for fun, but I’d like to consider myself good. And playing with others who are worlds better than me I can do just that.
>
> GT: REDwave 9

Hey Red. Sierra Company sounds like the kind of clan you’re looking for. We’re a competitive mil-sim clan, meaning that we play certain kinds of customs matches and have more organization than most other groups.

Sierra Company is a hardcore military clan with an outstanding combat record, competent leadership, and common-sense rules. It’s probably closest to what you’re used to-we do raids, we have bootcamp, we do occasional drills, and we use older military rules (the ones that work well for us, of course).

Like I said, Sierra has a good combat record. We win roughly 80% of our raids and practice raids. Right now we’re on a 24 winning streak of BTB and Warzone. The reason that we win isn’t directly from skill or muscle memory. It’s tactics and communication. We have several active and verteran members of the US and Canadian armed forces, and we use military tactics on the battlefield. Coms are silent minus callouts or orders in serious matches. This gives us a massive edge on the battlefield.

There’s more information at sierracompany.weebly.com.

If you’re interested send me a message via Xbox Live

Hi there REDwave 9 You sound just like me, I also like to just play some halo, and have fun in the Arena and Social playlists, I also enjoy a bit of Warzone Fire Fight and the occasional custom game, as long as it is fun, and has some structure to it. I am not too fused about getting the achillies armor currently, and I don’t have any goals set, other than to have fun.
I have sent you an invite to my company: Operation TryTanium
Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns, or want to team up some time.

There are quite a lot of clans trying to recruit you here… You ultimately choose which you find the best… But i think Cairo Station might be what you’ve been looking for! We are a great group of guys looking for some good members. We just started out so we could REALLY use the numbers right now. We have so much to offer and there’s a lot of fun to be had. But it IS all based on dedication. We take things very serious and take to a more “Role Play” setting. But overall, we are pretty chill and love to play halo. We also partake in Raids and other fun, Halo clan events! If you are interested or unsure, check out our website, www.cairostation.enjin.com, or you can join us this Saturday for an Open Custom Games night. We are just going to play fun games like the good ole’ days of Halo 3 and Reach… It starts at 6 pm Central and will last until midnight… Bring your Mountain Dew and Doritos!!!