Looking to join an active clan for Halo 5

Hi
I’m Loomie, I have loved Halo ever since Halo 2 on the original Xbox but never really got into it properly until Halo 3 which is where I found the game that would want to make me become an actual gamer. I have played every Halo game besides the Spartan Strike and Assault as I don’t think they really count. It has come a long way since Halo 3 and whether for better or worse is an opinion but never the less we play it because it’s Halo, the game most of us here grew up loving.

Anyway though, back on topic, I’m looking for a clan to join for Halo 5. I have been in clans before but people became in-active or just lost interest in so I think being involved in something like this will keep it fresh, I don’t mind military based clans in fact I think I’d prefer something like that so that I feel like I’m progressing. My account is new so that is why it looks like it is lacking but I assure you I am a veteran really, however I am not the best but nor am I the worst, there is ALWAYS room to improve no matter your level of skill.

I am GMT Time Zone
I have a good amount of free time to play
I consider myself to be pretty chill so easy to get along with
I have a mic
I am also 20 years old so not a child

I hope to hear from someone soon, feel free to message me on Xbox Live. Thanks. GT - TT Loomie xx

Hello!
we are an active spartan company and we are looking for active players who wants to join us and have fun.
we play arena, warzone and some times custom games.

check it out if you are interested Mal Amigos Clan

> 2535435996368337;1:
> Hi
> I’m Loomie, I have loved Halo ever since Halo 2 on the original Xbox but never really got into it properly until Halo 3 which is where I found the game that would want to make me become an actual gamer. I have played every Halo game besides the Spartan Strike and Assault as I don’t think they really count. It has come a long way since Halo 3 and whether for better or worse is an opinion but never the less we play it because it’s Halo, the game most of us here grew up loving.
>
> Anyway though, back on topic, I’m looking for a clan to join for Halo 5. I have been in clans before but people became in-active or just lost interest in so I think being involved in something like this will keep it fresh, I don’t mind military based clans in fact I think I’d prefer something like that so that I feel like I’m progressing. My account is new so that is why it looks like it is lacking but I assure you I am a veteran really, however I am not the best but nor am I the worst, there is ALWAYS room to improve no matter your level of skill.
>
> I am GMT Time Zone
> I have a good amount of free time to play
> I consider myself to be pretty chill so easy to get along with
> I have a mic
> I am also 20 years old so not a child
> I hope to hear from someone soon, feel free to message me on Xbox Live. Thanks. GT - TT Loomie xx

Hey Loomie,
I have been in search for some new great editions to my Spartan Company (Auspicious). We are characterized by success and we will always have fun here!!! Feel free to request to join!

United Starfleet Command is active with around 20 Members, i am 21 myself and would appreciate it if you joined us. Your previous Clan Experience will be taken into account and we will offer you positions based on it. You can deny the offers and start at the lowest rank its up to you. message me on here, Xbox or kik: UPNMystogan1

unitedstarfleetcommand.weebly.com

Might as well throw our hat in the ring aswell!

ALPHA SPARTAN

Currently quiet small, only 5 of us so far - we play Warzone and Arena.

Good group of guys - we are respectful and supportive during battle.

Drop us a line if your interested.

BL0ODY JAW

Hello Spartan! Are you looking for a fresh start in a military Spartan Company? Then Deference for Darkness is the place for you! We have recently militarized and are looking for new and active recruits and potential leaders. Our numbers are not great and the members you see now will most likely be removed due to inactivity which means you’ve got that much more chance to achieve a leadership role! Our requirements are the following: Working mic, active Halo 5 player, and your cooperative ability. If you have questions, message me via Xbox Live.

Good evening sir, we are the Swords of Athens, an Aethean-themed clan that is both competitive and casual. We do everything from SWAT and Slayer to Infection and Grifball. Our competitive side wears uniforms, has a ranking system, and are the brute strength and force behind the SoA, fighting clan battles and participating in raids, and our casual side takes it easy and meets new people to recruit as they play their favorite games and have a good time. All members train together, as we build your skills in both venues of play, ultimately making you a better Halo player overall. So if this sounds like a sweet deal to you, then join the SoA, where our motto is “Never give up, never surrender.”

If you have any questions about SoA, contact me on Xbox Live. Hope to hear from you soon!

jsut to inform you all: Loomie has joined United Starfleet Command so its not necessary to post here anymore, he either will post again that he is looking for a clan again if he decides to leave Starfleet or will likely remind you all aside from this post he is not looking for a Clan.

Yes, just an update, I have found a clan and are no longer searching for one. Thanks.

> 2535435996368337;9:
> > 2533274810432999;8:
> > jsut to inform you all: Loomie has joined United Starfleet Command so its not necessary to post here anymore, he either will post again that he is looking for a clan again if he decides to leave Starfleet or will likely remind you all aside from this post he is not looking for a Clan.
>
>
> Yes, just an update, I have found a clan and are no longer searching for one. Thanks.

Well that didn’t last long.

Hey man a 5 man group currently looking for a regular 6th person on our team we love to win and have fun join us. RenegadeRegulators