Looking to join a spartan company.

I’m just returning back to halo 5 I’m looking for a company that is slightly competitive but also likes to just have fun. Prefer one with mature players that have mics I also wouldn’t mind joining one trying to get the armor and helmet. Feel free to message me on xbox with requirements and other info about your company or any questions you have for me and I’ll get back to you.

You are welcome to join our extension Spartan company TNSO Knights as we here at The New Spartan Order are currently full. As we feel we are more of a community than just a company you will have the full support of both TNSO Knights and The New Spartan Order.

We look forward to having you join our community. See you on the battlefield Spartan. o7

hey man check us out

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/504760bd1678460abcc89e5f5e1ad7a1/topics/ksi-global-gaming/b9efaf67-72ae-42b5-a254-f4f00c0ab16f/posts?page=1

join myne we have noobs or pros its called Storm Ghosts

Spartan Advocate is the place for you we are new with only two members but we are a competitive team that knows how to have fun doing it, and need help to become am active company. We have mics and we are very active…hope to hear from you, thank you see you on the battlefield

Join 300 if you would like a clan 300

Hi jolsty!

APEX Gaming XB1 is a newly re-established SC (Division) of our growing XB1 community clan of APEX Gaming. We are a rather laid back clan, with an ideology to admit both casual and hardcore/competitive gamers, to please both styles of play. Given we’ve (or rather I) recently re-ignited our halo group, I’m looking for players to join (and who might also want immediate clan advancement with a plethora of job openings). We don’t have any requirements for joining, you can be really bad or really good, all that matters is that you play.

Now some things you should know about APEX Gaming XB1

• We are open to casual and hardcore/competitive players
  • We are an all ages community (although just about 100% of us are adults)
  • We began as a Destiny clan at the start of 2016
  • We’ve expanded into a few other game franchises with some growing success
  • I’m currently working on revitalizing the interest in Halo (as well as another game franchise division) so that we can have a total of 4 fully operational divisions.
    – If I can really get Halo going, I’m going to have it be one of our premier divisions in APEX, as it’s such a great game franchise.
  • We are looking for staff of all sorts for the Halo division, this can be anything from fire team leader, training staff, franchise commander, or even all the way up to the top of the ranks of General.
  • We operate on our own private website: http://apexgaming.online
  • We have a clan chat based on Discord

I’m looking for those players that don’t give up easily, no matter their skill level, who can put in the work to make a clan truly great, bonds unbroken by friendship and camaraderie. If you’re one of those players, then we at APEX Gaming XB1 want you to join our cause!

If you’d like to talk, you can get a hold of me here or via XBL - GT: Wicked End89
– I currently play Mon-Fri (11p-3a CST) Sat-Sun (varies, but anywhere from 2p-3a CST)…also might not always be on Halo (have a clan to run and all), but if I’m not playing with anyone in particular, I’m always down for an invite to play some Halo 5 or MCC.