Looking to join a spartan company

Cheerio I’m looking to join a spartan company I was rusty when I first started halo 5 but I have grown accustomed to the new halo and I believe I am on par or close to as good as I used to be. I have played since the beginning by the way too. Have a good one.

Interested in joining our clan if so then Divine Force will be the clan for you we don’t not flakes in our clan. Hmu GT DF 0VERL0RD

Feel free to join the Unggoy Rebellion, looking for players to help get it started!

If you’re interested in joining a clan that is strong on teamwork and loves to win, message me @Chimpn. We are a military based clan with newly developed competitive team. NDI is always looking for more talent.

If you are interested in Creating a clan with me, that would be awesome. I’m looking for officers but anyone can join. It ranges everywhere from Casual to Competitive teams. If interested, message me. Or find Saber Special Ops page and fill out a join request.

> 2535416779092297;5:
> If you are interested in Creating a clan with me, that would be awesome. I’m looking for officers but anyone can join. It ranges everywhere from Casual to Competitive teams. If interested, message me. Or find Saber Special Ops page and fill out a join request.

Actually yeah the group that invited me seems practically dead lol