Looking to join a Spartan Company

The Achilles armour is the only obtainable set I need, so I am looking to join a Spartan company that is preferably close to getting it. Feel free to check out my Warzone stats if they matter to you.

> 2533274809226598;1:
> The Achilles armour is the only obtainable set I need, so I am looking to join a Spartan company that is preferably close to getting it. Feel free to check out my Warzone stats if they matter to you.

Hi I just saw your forum and we would love to have u in the company we are currently 15 strong and we could use some more people. Sadly tho we aren’t close to Achilles and I don’t think very many of use are very skilled. But if your interest please feel free to let me know

Im just looking for some bros to help Achivement hunt with their are multi player and co-op achievements i need help with and im willing to help anyone who needs it as well and looking for ppl who just to play halo for fun is all and that really love the lore thats about it

> 2533274809226598;1:
> The Achilles armour is the only obtainable set I need, so I am looking to join a Spartan company that is preferably close to getting it. Feel free to check out my Warzone stats if they matter to you.

Hey I just saw your post we are kinda close to the first set of armour if u would like to join us u can just let me know and i can tell the leader
<p></p>