Looking to join a small social clan.

I’m currently rank 32, just got the game so i’m fairly new. What i’m looking for is a group of players that are laid back, fun , and have a sense of humor. I am currently in the united states army, and i work long hours on the weekdays. I have a mic. Add my gt NortheastBoot2 to reply to this.

Tired of playing with random noobs? Tired of not having a team? Are you even tired of being team killed all the time? Then Console Army is the choice for you! Here we use teamwork, communication, and tactics to win matches. We are also CNOP APPROVED and were voted amongst the top 100 Clans on www.top100clans.com. Were a pretty laid back community with structure. So if your interested in making new friends, winning more matches, and having a great team check us out at CONSOLE ARMY and sign up today!!

P.S if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message on XBL

Gamertag: Yeti0869

Hi NortheastBoot2,

I’m only a 38 myself… I’ve had the game since it came out and only have a chance to play once a week most of the time. I’m part of a laid back group of gamers in xFactor Gaming Community, and we will never turn anyone away because of K/D ratio or because they can’t be online as much as some people can.

We’re a social clan, and looking for people who are laid back, have a mic, and who want to improve in the gaming skills. Check out the site, get to know us in the forums, and shoot any of us a FR. Hope to see you there.

Every time you play alone, you could have played with United Nations Spartan Corp.

I: Introduction

Hello, first of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this. I am LCpl Pacman and I am inviting you to join United Nations Spartan Corps. We have a lot to offer and would like you to join. I was in the army a while ago and understand, we can work with that but first you need to follow the following;
All of our members are mature gamer who love the game of Halo

II: Requirements

To be eligible for Enlistment, you must meet the following requirements…

1. Be at least 15 years of age
  2. Own a functioning Xbox microphone
  3. Own your own copy of Halo 4
  4. Have full access to an Xbox and computer

III: Enlistment instructions

To Enlist, please follow the instructions

1. Register on the site. Loading...
  2. Read our UNSC Field Manual
  3. Follow the instructions in the segment of the Field Manual titled “Enlistment”

IV: Professionalism and Organization

At Spartan Corps, we are always professional and as organized as can be. For example, we have a clear cut ranking system, based off of the US Marines’ ranking system. We also have a very detailed Field Manual, and disciplinary system, known as the UNSC Rede System. We are always courteous to everyone we meet, as well as each other.

V: What we have to offer

Strong Community- We always stick together, and usually play daily, so you will always have a chance to play with us. We usually have between 4 and 10 players on at all times, and schedule weekly game nights and have alot custom games to have fun on.

We are very active on our forums, and we only let dedicated players join. United Nations Spartan Corps only accepts the best.

Also, we offer training programs in which a player can improve specific skills, or a variety of skills. The instructor will do their best to teach everything they know.

Spartan Corps also tries to book clan matches and scrimmages with other clans to gain a reputation with other communities.

Remember, if you choose to enlist LCpl Pacman was your recruiter

Any questions visit the web site at Loading...
Or MSG me on XBL evilpacman1234