Looking to have a good time? Aurora's recruiting.

Spartan company Aurora Borealis is a company dedicated to having fun in halo. You don’t have to be active 24/7 so there’s no need to worry about being unable to stay on the team! Although we want everyone to have fun, there’s no harm in doing some competitive gameplay with some of the members. Don’t be afraid if you’re new to the game or just not very good in general, you might even be able to get some practice and learn the ropes during your time here! To make sure everyone can have a great time together we have rules in place that must be followed.

RULES:

1. No bullying. Gaming is cool but calling someone names isn’t. If you get caught bullying others, it will be dealt with. Don’t be afraid to talk to someone if you’re getting bullied. We’re all there for you.
  2. No admin/mod abuse. Abusing admin/mod privileges aint cool either. If you abuse your privileges as a mod or admin they will be removed and you’ll never get them back.
  3. Don’t harass people just because they don’t want to play. If someone doesn’t want to play your game with you, don’t harass them over it! Try finding someone else who might play with you.
  4. Have fun. Aurora Borealis is a company for peeps who want to have a good time. You might even make some new friends during your time here!

I sincerely hope you can all have some fun with your friends and fellow Spartans. So gather up your mates and allies, suit up and drop feet first, and have some fun! But most importantly, even in the face of impossible odds, never give up. If you want to join just let me know and I’ll send an invite to ya! Welcome, to Aurora Borealis.