Looking to Get Onyx, Maybe Even Champ!

I’m looking to build a reliable team that has an All-time top CSR of at least Onyx. Hopefully one that doesn’t worry about their own K/D too much, but still have an overall positive K/D and cares more about that end goal, which is that W! Obviously, must have a headset and actually use it.

Be positive! Have map awareness and be in the NA region.

Note: Please know when to challenge/push and most importantly, know when to live!
Also, don’t be stubborn, know how to adapt.

Oh, one more thing: I’d like to go pro one day and hopefully you do too (but you don’t have to).

Thanks for reading.

P.S. Currently, I’m trying to rank up in Team, Arena, Snipers, or HCS.

I am currently diamond in most playlists, but I have gotten onyx this season yet. I am pretty decent and would like to be part of your team. My gamertag is: Cube Rooted

Onyx in snipers and diamond 6 in slayer I started playing last season. I’m working more on my magnum shots and strafe, but I am a great support player and constant call out.

> 2533274960650642;2:
> I am currently diamond in most playlists, but I have gotten onyx this season yet. I am pretty decent and would like to be part of your team. My gamertag is: Cube Rooted

When do you usually get on?

im currently champ in Snipes and Swat, Im currently getting my champ in slayer then next is dubs

> 2533274938174524;5:
> im currently champ in Snipes and Swat, Im currently getting my champ in slayer then next is dubs

I’m currently trying to play either HCS, Snipers, or Team Arena, but I can do some Doubles or Slayer after. If you want to run some games right now, let me know.