Looking to establish a friend base

I recently decided to get back into Halo Reach because of the TU beta. I have faith 343 is going to turn this game around for the better. I’m looking to establish a friend base to play this game again. I would like to add anyone that is interested in my request. Thanks!

You can send me a request

GT is the same as my forum account.

Sign me up!

Thanks, sent FR’s to you both.

> I recently decided to get back into Halo Reach because of the TU beta. I have faith 343 is going to turn this game around for the better. I’m looking to establish a friend base to play this game again. I would like to add anyone that is interested in my request. Thanks!

count me in!

> Sign me up!

i need friends too, all mine quit. GT: biodiv3rsity

[deleted]

Hey, if you ever need an extra player, feel free to send me a FR. The GT is John Shortcut. I Hope to see you in the battlefield, Spartan!

I have sent everyone messages. Thanks, I feel like this is a good way for everyone to establish a Halo Reach friend base especially with all the games coming out next month. I’m committed to playing just Reach in anticipation for Halo CE Anniversary. I’m in it for the long haul, shout out to the community on the forums. Thanks guys!

Fr’ed just now. If anyone else wants one more add me :slight_smile: GT: Dark Slashx

If u still looking for some more bro’s to play with add me up brah “Life 4 Bull3t”

I dont have a mic YET so I can’t talk online for now just so u knoww

Also looking for friends lol so add me

GT: Heartcore Ninja

I’ll be anyone’s friend that is smart enough to attach a message with the friend request.

Prominent youtuber =D

Sure, go ahead and send me a request :smiley:

Yep I’m looking for Halo buddies too!

K/D: 1.67

GT: Guilliman XIII

Send me a request, GT is the same as my forum name, in fact I think u sent me a message similar to this the other day

Hit me up.

sure add me my gamertag is my name on here

GT: Cycle22, I’d be happy to play.