Looking to Coach

Hey Everyone,

I am Phil aka “Riot”. I am a long-time Halo esports fan and competitor spectating and competing since 2006. My most notable experiences have been with a placement in the top 40 at MLG Columbus in 2010 for H3 then I moved on to coaching for Halo 5 where I coached Render eSports at UGC St. Louis 2016 where we finished 13th. Halo esports is in my blood and I want to help a team reach their top potential as Infinite kicks off a new era of Halo esports.

I have currently soloed to Onyx in Infinites ranked playlist. Also, I must state that I will be unable to attend Raleigh as I graduate with my Ph.D. that weekend.

Other than that, great gaming everyone and lets give infinite the push the be back in the spotlight for esports.

Gamertag: Riot PhD

• Phil
2 Likes

Good luck finding a team! If I wasn’t military, I’d be looking to build one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey man, my org is looking for a coach right now as we get more serious about retaining a team. You have a Twitter, Discord actually would be better? Reach out to me Shawn#2189

1 Like

Friend request was sent through discord. I look forward to discussing things further.

-Phil

Hey sorry, I realized I had my settings for people to add me disabled but I also messaged you over Xbox. Let me know your Discord or if you can join this server https://discord.gg/TIERONE and we can go from there sharing a mutual server.

Hi my name is Emmanuel Betancourt my gamer tag is Xl HERO3K Xl . It’s stands for Heroic I’m currently a onyx 1668 I have no team but trying to put together something special Im willing to give 100% everyday super open minded and also would just like to pick ur brain on certain experiences u have acquired. I play claw grip Nd play solo a lot never played with anyone on a team. Message my gtag if u wanna build something. Congrats on ur PhD its not sprint it’s marathon Nd I would do anything to one day be a national champion. But I kno everyone wants things but aren’t willing to put the work to get there.

2 Likes

where you from brother?

Ive also just played halo solo and just recently started thinking about going competitive. Now I haven’t played much since the beta dropped. I just get frustrated over people that are playing ranked that just dont play objective or just dont play good lol.

Now I have a long experience with Halo never played competitive or with a team in any other halo.

And after trying Halo Infinite I was like YES this is the halo I wanna see how far I can get.

Also looking for people to tag along with on the travel :slight_smile:

1 Like