Looking into Creating a Halo Group...

Gentlemen, ladies…

I was thinking back to our Halo 3 days when custom games were one of the greatest aspects of gameplay in that time. Now that those days are dead and gone, we’re left with MCC. I was thinking of starting up a group of Halo players that are just looking to bust out customs or matchmaking or forge or whatever. Since waypoint doesn’t support making groups on this site, I was thinking of retreating back to b.net in order to make a group.

This is for casual, nostalgic people. Anyone is welcome though. Just comment below if you would be interested! If I can rally up a few troops, I’ll go ahead and make a group forum at b.net so we can talk there. Also, if there’s a group already out there like this, lemme know below!

Sounds great!

This sounds great. Add my GT ceruberus87. We also have a Halo stream on at 9 pm pst come check it out and we can help you put a group together as well. www.twitch.tv/project_cerberus.

Awesome, I’ll look into it! Just need to see if I can rally a few more!

> 2533274817808672;1:
> Gentlemen, ladies…
>
> I was thinking back to our Halo 3 days when custom games were one of the greatest aspects of gameplay in that time. Now that those days are dead and gone, we’re left with MCC. I was thinking of starting up a group of Halo players that are just looking to bust out customs or matchmaking or forge or whatever. Since waypoint doesn’t support making groups on this site, I was thinking of retreating back to b.net in order to make a group.
>
> This is for casual, nostalgic people. Anyone is welcome though. Just comment below if you would be interested! If I can rally up a few troops, I’ll go ahead and make a group forum at b.net so we can talk there. Also, if there’s a group already out there like this, lemme know below!

Sounds cool. Im not on 24/7 but i play when i can. Add me Kots1337.