Looking For

A decent 2v2 parter preferably a covie specialist. I play as Anders. Relatively low 2v2 skill due to lack of teammates…

GT = L Kav L

ask around in recruitment you should get someone to help hopefully

I’ll send you a friend request. I’ll be on later.

> ask around in recruitment you should get someone to help hopefully

No id rather aim this towards the HW community

> I’ll send you a friend request. I’ll be on later.

Awesome play soon.

Im good at long games horrible at short
so not sure if youd want me

> Im good at long games horrible at short
> so not sure if youd want me

I probably wont then, I need someone who can adapt…

> Im good at long games horrible at short
> so not sure if youd want me

that just makes no sense

> A decent 2v2 parter preferably a covie specialist. I play as Anders. Relatively low 2v2 skill due to lack of teammates…
>
> GT = L Kav L

no offense but when I look at some of your recent games I dont think it’s the lack of teammates or skill of them that causes you to have low ts…

add me anytime

> Im good at long games horrible at short
> so not sure if youd want me

cherokee has an amazing 100% jackal spam that beats everything.

> > Im good at long games horrible at short
> > so not sure if youd want me
>
> cherokee has an amazing 100% jackal spam that beats everything.

then an arby came by …

I’m always looking for playing partners, I have a small group of friends that I got attached the to game. I’d like to play with some high class folk to improve my own game.

> > > Im good at long games horrible at short
> > > so not sure if youd want me
> >
> > cherokee has an amazing 100% jackal spam that beats everything.
>
> then an arby came by …

enemy d-bomb in bound!

Settle this issue down by playing. RPGStylee & CherokeeChactaw vs klacka klicka & ???. Community waits for detailed game reports. Best of three? making some pop corn

> Settle this issue down by playing. RPGStylee & CherokeeChactaw vs klacka klicka & ???. Community waits for detailed game reports. Best of three? making some pop corn

lol, cherokee can spam jackals and I will go full prophet for the lolz.(with ghosts as back up).

> > > > Im good at long games horrible at short
> > > > so not sure if youd want me
> > >
> > > cherokee has an amazing 100% jackal spam that beats everything.
> >
> > then an arby came by …
>
> enemy d-bomb in bound!

Then a single pt tank passed by…

> > > Im good at long games horrible at short
> > > so not sure if youd want me
> >
> > cherokee has an amazing 100% jackal spam that beats everything.
>
> then an arby came by …

Thed the jackals fired
Arby was never seen agien

And thanks RPG
That means alot to me

Seems you are all here; RPGStylee, CherokeeChactaw, klacka klicla and i run wars ftw. Diplomacy has failed. It is time for some Halo Wars. Make this happen. I bet my money to klacka klicka and i run wars fwt. O.o

> > > > Im good at long games horrible at short
> > > > so not sure if youd want me
> > >
> > > cherokee has an amazing 100% jackal spam that beats everything.
> >
> > then an arby came by …
>
> Thed the jackals fired
> Arby was never seen agien
>
>
> And thanks RPG
> That means alot to me

challenge accepted

full pop jackals vs tech 3 arby :smiley: ( without DBOMB obviously )

And I will challenge his full pop jackals with my one pt tank :slight_smile:

> And I will challenge his full pop jackals with my one pt tank :slight_smile:

I just hope you lose somehow lol