Looking for Very Competitive Halo 4 Clan/Team

If your clan/team or whatever is COMMUNITY BASED, please SKIP this message. I am only interested in playing with those who are competitive.

I’m a very good player, learning new ways to become a better player is what I’m interested in. What I need is a community of gamers at and above my skill level willing to train me and get me to that next level. I want to play with an organized group, that all have mics and call out, have strategies for each map, go over map positioning… things like that.

If you are a recruiter and your clan meets these requirements, please contact my GT: TheatriXxX

Hmm. I think you may be able to help me. I am the leader of a clan with little members. My clan used to be very popular and active before Halo 4 shut down; we decided not to open on Halo 4. Anyways, you sound like you know alot about Halo 4 that I do not and you seem like you’d be a great strategic leader. I am looking for someone of your skill set and would be pleased if you are interested in accepting a position in my clan. If you were to prove as valuable as I hope, you would not start at a low rank. If you are interested, please let me know!

Thanks!

Hello, TheatriXxX
Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers where one day you can be competitive, the next pure fun. Or just the one, it’s your call. Then check out Tactical Gaming (TG) created in November 2004. At tacticalgaming.net/hq There you will meet over 2200+ members of Tactical Gaming playing multiple games on multiple platforms as well being international. TG follows a military styled roster, see if you can work your way up the ranks! Don’t worry about having to change your Gamertag to contain TG in it, it’s entirely optional.

Head Quarters: Forums | Tactical Gaming

About us: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/about-us

Why join us: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/about-us

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.
If you register please reply to me on xbox live if you have any questions or concerns about TG. My GT is Astral PGL, but if you can’t contact me just look below

Western Hemisphere
Astral PGL
TG Deltanaut
TG Alcatraz
TG Wally Kills
TG Epsi
TG Celchu
TG DestroNova
Pittsco

Eastern Hemisphere
Evil Dr Larry