LOOKING FOR THOSE WARZONE AND ARENA PLAYERS!

At Mass Extinction we are currently recruiting players to join us in best of both worlds on Warzone, Warzone Assault and hopefully soon Warzone Firefight! Also currently looking for competitive Arena and non-competitive Arena players to slay with and including custom games as well.

We know that you seem interested because you read this far. Well our company is slaying together for all the same reasons, ACHILLES ARMOR AND ACHILLES HELMET but most importantly TO HAVE FUN! Our company is on the verge for fighting for the Achilles Armor and Helmet but we are also here to just ENJOY our time playing the greatest game ever with the best group of players. But we need YOUR help to reach that goal of achievement! The hype and motivation from playing with our company is beyond crazy and it would be awesome if you are part of it. Check out our teams bio if you seem more interested if not shoot me a message and I would be glad to help!

Our teams bio page has all the application requirements if that answers any of your concerns. Any questions again, feel free to message me, we are here to help. Hope to see you on the battlefield.

Thanks so much,
~RomanExponent5 (Team Caption/Recruiting Leader for Mass Extinction)