Looking for the best Halo 5 Machinima

Has any especially good Halo 5 Machinimas been made?

RVB season 14 in May!

I’m a lil behind, I’m still on 11

i gotchu fam

> 2533274953123640;4:
> i gotchu fam

What in the hell did I just watch lol. These kind of videos are what have turned me off of machinima.

> 2533274953123640;4:
> i gotchu fam

what…what was that?

> 2533274803493024;5:
> What in the hell did I just watch lol.

> 2533274973685362;6:
> what…what was that?

“STARSHOT”, a high quality Machinima and artistic short film by Demagogue Productions. Can’t you read?

> These kind of videos are what have turned me off of machinima.

#2Deep4You

OH BOY…thats a hole you gotta be careful about going down mate.
That said, Halo Butt Buddies by TheGreatIsiah is pretty funny. Anything by Losthobofilmz or Knightmare Films (either one’s good, though neither done much with 5 yet I dont think)

Sorry to say but there really aren’t any, Halo 5 doesn’t provide a good enough environment for machinimakers. I watched the machinima posted here and It doesn’t match up to any reach machinima i watched. If you’re not bothered about graphics I suggest you give Rise of the spartans a try (reach machinima) if you haven’t already, Its so good that any machinima i watched since seemed like trash in comparison. Halo 5 might get some good ones eventually but for now i suggest you try my suggestion. Also watch: project middleground and project underworld Spy- 1, the proffesional, Altman and altmen 2 (yes they’re spelled differently, its not a typo) I would say watch the running dead series but the last episode is just -Yoinking!- terrible.