Looking for teammates....

I’m looking for people who I can trust to run matchmaking games with. I’d be willing to join a clan but only if ya’ll do fun stuff like custom infection games or competitive slayer games. :slight_smile:

I’m half-decent at Halo:Reach. I’m mostly a team player/support role. I love to play customs. Send me a message to my gamertag if your interested. Feel free to also leave a post reply here.

Half-decent? I checked your stats and you seem to be a good player d:
Add me if you want, maybe we can play sometimes together.

I’m forming a team for some BTB and who want to play casually but still get better. We’re not all the best players but we’re looking to get better and have some fun. If you’re interested, feel free to get in contact with me.

> I’m looking for people who I can trust to run matchmaking games with. I’d be willing to join a clan but only if ya’ll do fun stuff like custom infection games or competitive slayer games. :slight_smile:
>
> I’m half-decent at Halo:Reach. I’m mostly a team player/support role. I love to play customs. Send me a message to my gamertag if your interested. Feel free to also leave a post reply here.

Competitive K/d of 2.2, 72% win rate and a BPR of 100? You’re being way to harsh on yourself when you say half decent! I’d like to play with you if you like some customs and competitive games, but I feel you’re just a whole league better than me :). Add me if you want.

P.S. In my defense, my stats are terrible because I have a shared account with a younger brother. :slight_smile:

Come check out Tsf and if you sign up say l BoomBox l recruited you. Those are Ls also. Hope to see you there!

Thespartanforce.enjin.com

I’m looking for someone to game with on multiplayer. Im slightly above average, but trying to improve any way i can.

I play around 7-10pm Pacific time in the US.

Im in my 30s and am only looking to team up with people older than 25, that DONT -Yoink!- or talk trash.

My gamertage is DrByDay. Send me a friend request with a message if you’d like to play some coop. Im mainly a team slayer guy, but have just started arena.

I Think I’m average, maybe a bit above. I’ll Join

> I’m looking for people who I can trust to run matchmaking games with. I’d be willing to join a clan but only if ya’ll do fun stuff like custom infection games or competitive slayer games. :slight_smile:
>
> I’m half-decent at Halo:Reach. I’m mostly a team player/support role. I love to play customs. Send me a message to my gamertag if your interested. Feel free to also leave a post reply here.

If you’d like, you can join Social Infection. We’re a zombie-loving community that have weekly gamenights in Multiple games.
You can check us out at www.socialinfection.ca! and you can see whatcha think of us in our Reach customs tomorrow! =)

You’d be more than welcome in my clan. We’ve been looking for more competitive players, and after looking at your stats, you’re just that.

We play a lot of customs on the weekend, but mostly matchmaking during the week.

Please check out both our websites (we’re currently in transition).

To apply: http://onyxempire.enjin.com/
About Us, Rules, and Regulations: http://onyxempire.blogspot.com/