Looking for Spartans who need Achilles Armor!!

Hey everyone, I started a fairly new Spartan Company to try and grind out the Achilles Armor & potentially the helmet for people who still need it! If you are grinding Halo 5 and need the Armor & Helmet feel free to apply and I will accept everyone. We just need to fill it up and grind for it! For those who don’t know how to get the Achilles, you need to complete the kill commendations to level 3 for the armor and level 5 for the helmet!!! I already did the grind once before for my previous company but doing it again just for people in need! Thanks! Join the company by clicking here! ----> Crazys 2

Hello CrazyMiller!

I wish to join your Spartan company because I really want the Achilles armor, but I don’t know how to join. Could you by any chance invite me or add me to your spartan company?

> 2535456807498654;2:
> Hello CrazyMiller!
>
> I wish to join your Spartan company because I really want the Achilles armor, but I don’t know how to join. Could you by any chance invite me or add me to your spartan company?

I sent you an invite! Thank you!

id love to join and grab the achilles armor i lost my old account and wanna play again with others and try and get stuff done

> 2535459647376630;4:
> id love to join and grab the achilles armor i lost my old account and wanna play again with others and try and get stuff done

I accepted! Welcome to the company! :smiley:

I need achilles please

Hey, i recently joined the company and am constantly active on halo. I would like the achilles armor and helmet aswell, hope we can get it together.