I’m mainly a Warzone player, currently Rank 81. Just looking for some players to get games with as starting to get kinda annoyed with some teammates atm.
Service Record - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/wiibsyy
Happy to answer any questions, or respond to any offers! Preferably offers with reasons why you stand out!
Thanks and look forward to playing!
Try out Heavenly Sword! Apply to Heavenly Sword II, Heavenly Sword III, or heavenly sword iv. And check out our website at www.heavenlyswordgaming.com. We’d love to have you!
The Locusts is a new company just created. Looking for fun gamers. No trash talk no drama. We have a face book group to keep connected and coordinate game times.
Why you should join Epsilon Fleet:
- Members: We have some of the finest and most mature members in the Halo community in our clan. And we are a CLAN, not just a Spartan Company.
- Organization: The Fleet is split up into 3 branches: ONI, NavSecWar, and the Marines. ONI handles logistics and the website. They make videos for the clan as well. NavSpecWar is where many of the specialized jobs are, like forgers, the Spartans, etc. The Marines are the main infantry force. No matter what, there’s a place just for you.
- Website: Our website allows us to keep track of and care for every single member. It also allows us to let everyone have a voice in the clan, and choose the role they play. For example, before a clan battle there is a thread made specifically for signing up. If you don’t want to participate in it, you don’t sign up. We have enough raids and clan battles so that pretty much everyone gets their fill.
- Ranks: Here in the Fleet, we have a unique ranking structure where everyone is rewarded for doing a good job, and aren’t rewarded for running your competition out of the clan. Everyone is given points for doing certain things, like attending a training or being in a clan battle. To be in a position of power you have to actively contribute.
- Experience: Most of the new members who join us have previous clan experience, which really helps things run smoothly but if you haven’t been in a group like us before, we’ll still make you feel right at home. All of our leaders have at least a month or two of experience in our clan, and the highest have been running Halo clans for years.
- Squads: Using small 4, 6,8 or 12 man teams helps members to really get to know each other, and insures that ,again, every person has a voice in clan affairs and is taken care of. We have European squads and North American squads to help people coordinate time zones. Squads significantly help with coordination and number of victories.
- Casual meets Competetive: Are you casual? Are you competitive? Don’t answer that, it was a rhetorical question. In EF, you can join a squad that fits your timezone, schedule, and how competitive you want to be. We have an even mix of casual and competitive, and our Spartans are (hopefully) going to go pro soon.
Finally, look at our competition. Look at the other clans in the recruiting section of the forums. Are they specific? Do they say anything other than “we win, join us?” Almost every one is formulaic, and posted by their clan leader just because they want more members. This is more than that. Personally, I’ve been in a vast array of different clans, on different games and such, and not one has equaled Epsilon Fleet.
If you’re interested, message me (FlamingBaconMK), DarthBaum, or go to EpsilonFleet.com