Looking for some people to play with

So I usually only play Halo 5 once in a blue moon but recently my love for Halo was reignited. I just can’t put it down. I go to play another game and get bored or frustrated and the cycle repeats. None of my friends really play Halo at all maybe a campaign mission on the MCC but that is it. If anyone wants to play send me a friend request. I also started my own Spartan Company. So if you want to join that would be awesome too(or we can make an alliance). Currently Im 80 and with some hope can reach 152 at some point lol. I usually play Warzone and SWAT. I also want to finish the game on legendary if anyone wants to do that as well.

Add me: Soniku Raharu

I’m also interested in doing coop campaign with a group!

Im down for that GT: coolbro39

> 2533274839567083;3:
> I’m also interested in doing coop campaign with a group!

Go ahead and add me Xbone man. Same as my username on here.

I don’t play Warzone…ever. But I’ve been known to play swat, and usually do pretty good, unless I’m a potato that day. I enjoy big team as well. Snipers and long range are my specialty. Add me.

hey everyone! Check out redemption gaming live
we our are own gaming community with over 100 members playing all sorts of different games
Im the leader of the halo clan known as RGL Guardians and were looking to recruit more members and create a huge halo community before halo infinite drops!
features include

• Our own website - discord server - over 100 active members - in house tournaments - weekly events and game nights - unique rank structureIf this sounds like something youd be interested in pop over to our website at
    www.redemptiongaminglive.com
    Be sure to let them know RGL Sloth Recruited you!

> 2533274804350865;7:
> hey everyone! Check out redemption gaming live
> we our are own gaming community with over 100 members playing all sorts of different games
> Im the leader of the halo clan known as RGL Guardians and were looking to recruit more members and create a huge halo community before halo infinite drops!
> features include - Our own website - discord server - over 100 active members - in house tournaments - weekly events and game nights - unique rank structureIf this sounds like something youd be interested in pop over to our website at
> www.redemptiongaminglive.com
> Be sure to let them know RGL Sloth Recruited you!

Im always down to play but due to my work schedule I cannot commit to a full clan. However you and your gaming community are more than welcome to shoot us a message if you ever wanna play.

> 2533274819130554;8:
> > 2533274804350865;7:
> > hey everyone! Check out redemption gaming live
> > we our are own gaming community with over 100 members playing all sorts of different games
> > Im the leader of the halo clan known as RGL Guardians and were looking to recruit more members and create a huge halo community before halo infinite drops!
> > features include - Our own website - discord server - over 100 active members - in house tournaments - weekly events and game nights - unique rank structureIf this sounds like something youd be interested in pop over to our website at
> > www.redemptiongaminglive.com
> > Be sure to let them know RGL Sloth Recruited you!
>
> Im always down to play but due to my work schedule I cannot commit to a full clan. However you and your gaming community are more than welcome to shoot us a message if you ever wanna play.

its a pretty casual clan, were just looking to build a group of people that wanna hang out and have fun nothing too serious

Bump

> 2533274819130554;10:
> B

You’ll need to refer to the recruitment rules, bumps need to be siginificant (I.E. at least a few sentences) and once per week max.

I’m down to join. GT DWR Lawl Sniper