Looking for some people to play MCC ranked with

Hey fellas I’m looking to find a couple of people to play some ranked with, I’m sick of being stuck with awful teammates. I don’t play everyday but when I do go on I’m most likely playing Halo so shoot me a friend request if you don’t suck :slight_smile:

GT- IM red ROCKETIN

Hey Im Red Rocketin, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,350 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to run matchmaking with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3

Best of luck,
Piffin

> 2533275025593668;2:
> Hey Im Red Rocketin, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,350 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to run matchmaking with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3
>
> Best of luck,
> Piffin

I’ll check it out, I’m in desperate needs for some actual good players.

> 2533274851726317;3:
> > 2533275025593668;2:
> > Hey Im Red Rocketin, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,350 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to run matchmaking with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3
> >
> > Best of luck,
> > Piffin
>
>
> I’ll check it out, I’m in desperate needs for some actual good players.

That’s the reason I started the community in 2013. I hope it helps you find what you need!

-Piffin