looking for some one to play through co-op campaign on halo wars

i am trying to find some one that is willing to go through the hole campaign of halo wars with me. i am 22 years old so i am not a annoying kid. just want to get an achievement. please message me back or add me to Xbox live gamer tag FourBID.

I will help but im not all that good at the game my GT is crazyzombie88

i added you i am online right now

Add me if you want…

GT: MickMcKay

I’ll play with you MickMcKay. I need the achievement too.

GT: Swordfish4242

> I’ll play with you MickMcKay. I need the achievement too.
>
> GT: Swordfish4242

I’ve got all the achievements.

Do you still want to play?

Hit me up…

shooter003

If anyone wants any help on any Halo Wars achievement, I will help you tonight. I have all of them.

gt: cpkbob

Send me a msg/friend request letting me know you are from waypoint and ill help you out.

hello im therealcapofa and im looking for someone to play halowars with i have beat it but unfortunatly im not the best at it and would like to kick the achievments butts can you help me please lemme know. plus it would be nice to have new friends who love halowars :slight_smile: and ps also if you wanna play reach halo3 or anniversary when it comes out ill gladly play them to :

i Need this achievement too can anyone help me

> If anyone wants any help on any Halo Wars achievement, I will help you tonight. I have all of them.
>
> gt: cpkbob
>
> Send me a msg/friend request letting me know you are from waypoint and ill help you out.

1200G

I want to run through co-op campaign this Saturday (10/29), send me a friend request if you want to play.

> I want to run through co-op campaign this Saturday (10/29), send me a friend request if you want to play.

Invite me for some Campaign!

Halo Wars Section Posté

GT: MickMcKay

> > I want to run through co-op campaign this Saturday (10/29), send me a friend request if you want to play.
>
> Invite me for some Campaign!
>
>
> ______________________________
> Halo Wars Section Posté
>
> GT: MickMcKay

I sent you messages and tried to invite you, but you just ignored me. What gives?

> > > I want to run through co-op campaign this Saturday (10/29), send me a friend request if you want to play.
> >
> > Invite me for some Campaign!
> >
> >
> > ______________________________
> > Halo Wars Section Posté
> >
> > GT: MickMcKay
>
> I sent you messages and tried to invite you, but you just ignored me. What gives?

Sorry - It’s not only me who uses my account.

I also need to complete the co-op campaign.

GT: GaMeSmAzTeR108

> > > > I want to run through co-op campaign this Saturday (10/29), send me a friend request if you want to play.
> > >
> > > Invite me for some Campaign!
> > >
> > >
> > > ______________________________
> > > Halo Wars Section Posté
> > >
> > > GT: MickMcKay
> >
> > I sent you messages and tried to invite you, but you just ignored me. What gives?
>
> Sorry - It’s not only me who uses my account.

Okay. I’d like to play this upcoming weekend if you can

Y’all can add me: TheAceJagoan. If you need Live Gold to play it, though, then I can’t until possibly this summer . . . :confused: