Looking for some friends PLEASE

Hey guys,

My name is CherubiKnighT and I am looking for some friends to play halo 4 with. I would love to have play matchmaking together as well as spartan ops on Legendary. I love halo 4 however I feel it could be a lot better with some guys to play with. I haven’t really found people to play with for a good while. Idk why but this community doesn’t have as much maturity as it used to. But I have faith in the future and really hope to find what I seek. I am looking for players who don’t get upset when they lose, players who look to work together and develop chemistry and grow, and always look to play with each other.

I have a youtube account and a capture card. I look to make Machinima in the near future and hope to have the people I find here help me with my scripts as extras and or main characters. I have a full time job so my weekdays do not have as much free time as I had hoped for however I am off during the weekends. I also like to stay up on Friday so we can play all night. If you are interested please message me or friend request me. I am looking for people that LOVE HALO!!! If you are young, it wont be too big of a deal unless you aren’t that mature. I really love people that are above 20 or are around that age and share my passion. Please play with me and lets have fun. And spartan Ops is coming out and I would love to have my other 3 members of Crimson squad. HIT ME UP!

You are welcome to add me. GT: PPF Elite

For sure broooooooooo

feel free to add me too GT: dark silver89

You’re welcome to add me too. I don’t know many people that play either, would be nice to play with someone.

GT: T3h Man n Locke

Feel free to add me too, I always like having a team to play with!

Add me if you whant

gt: Lord Hookocho

I’m not a big Multiplayer fan, however, I do enjoy campaign and Spartan Ops.

Gt: Chaos Isaac.

Hit me up if you want, just include that you’re from the forums so I know who you are :smiley:

Feel free to add me,

Gt: Dangerchocomog

Peace.

Add me ( my gt is the username so dont ask for it)

add me as well GT is my name on waypoint

Hey guys,

I am pretty busy right now with school, but when I have time I would LOVE to play with a team. It is so much more fun!

Add me if you want to: Ashen34

thanks guys anyone else?

add me I’ve been looking for a team

> Hey guys,
>
>
> My name is CherubiKnighT and I am looking for some friends to play halo 4 with. I would love to have play matchmaking together as well as spartan ops on Legendary. I love halo 4 however I feel it could be a lot better with some guys to play with. I haven’t really found people to play with for a good while. Idk why but this community doesn’t have as much maturity as it used to. But I have faith in the future and really hope to find what I seek. I am looking for players who don’t get upset when they lose, players who look to work together and develop chemistry and grow, and always look to play with each other.
>
> I have a youtube account and a capture card. I look to make Machinima in the near future and hope to have the people I find here help me with my scripts as extras and or main characters. I have a full time job so my weekdays do not have as much free time as I had hoped for however I am off during the weekends. I also like to stay up on Friday so we can play all night. If you are interested please message me or friend request me. I am looking for people that LOVE HALO!!! If you are young, it wont be too big of a deal unless you aren’t that mature. I really love people that are above 20 or are around that age and share my passion. Please play with me and lets have fun. And spartan Ops is coming out and I would love to have my other 3 members of Crimson squad. HIT ME UP!

Hey, come join us and have 116 friends to play with:

http://www.midlandbase.net