Looking for Some Dangerous Guys to Shoot some Guys

I have no interest in joining a clan or joining captain no-funs terminator squad.
Anyone interested in playing some games with a few matchmaking partners for Arena let me know.

Goju Knight

> 2533274800656155;1:
> I have no interest in joining a clan or joining captain no-funs terminator squad.
> Anyone interested in playing some games with a few matchmaking partners for Arena let me know.
>
> Goju Knight

I also am not interested in clans or anything of that nature but I am trying to get a solid group of guys to play with regularly. We are all 20+ years old and mainly play after 8PM EST every night. We mainly play big team, arena or custom remakes of classic maps. It just depends on how many of us are on and what type of mood we’re in. I’d say its about 60% BTB, 30% Arena, and 10% customs at the moment but that will probably change if I can get some more people to play with us regularly. Anyways I know this is a long response but just message me if your interested in playing with us and I’ll add you and send you an invite next time we’re on.