Looking for some Co-Op Players... (MCC)

Hi everyone, it’s BahamutZero0000 and I’m recruiting. I’m looking for some people who want to play the Co-Op campaigns on MCC, and since it is invite only, I thought I would recruit here. There’s a couple of things I should say first:

• I’m new: Not bad at Halo, but not the best. I am getting better though. - I’m 13: I have a headset, but my voice hasn’t broken. I can use the headset, but I can’t do anything about my voice. - Not mean: I really don’t want to play Halo with mean people, such as rage quitters, foul mouthers or glitchers. - In order: Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4.Anyway, if you don’t mind those conditions, I’ll be happy to play Halo on co-op. Thanks for reading this.

I’ll play the first 2 games on Easy, Normal or Heroic

yo im in, add me xDeadheadx420 will play any campaign on any difficulty.

I forgot to mention. I’m in UK. The times I play are around 09.00AM to 11.00AM and around 01.00PM to 03.00PM (or 13.00 to 15.00.) I play longer on weekends, but on weekdays, that’s my time. Thanks.

Forgive me but don’t you attend school during those hours and on another note, why are the times you play so specific?

No, I do not attend school. As I am home educated, I have a schedule which mixes school and Xbox quite comfortably. I do a lot of lessons at later times as well.

Lucky for some XD!

Just going to say if you didn’t mention your age, I would’ve thought you were in your 20s based on the fact that you can actually type a sentence correctly. I’d love to play but I don’t have an Xbox One yet. Good luck

I’d like to unlock some chivos while having some fun.