Looking for solid group/clan.

GT is KingXerxe, I have been playing halo since CE and have recently come back to Halo 5 after a long break playing other games, mainly overwatch and destiny(ps4 side). I am in need of a solid group that is team arena/slayer focused, with some fun custom games on the side every now an then. Always looking to get better as a pvp player, msg me in game or on here if you are interested.

shot u msg on XBL

> 2533274918095364;1:
> GT is KingXerxe, I have been playing halo since CE and have recently come back to Halo 5 after a long break playing other games, mainly overwatch and destiny(ps4 side). I am in need of a solid group that is team arena/slayer focused, with some fun custom games on the side every now an then. Always looking to get better as a pvp player, msg me in game or on here if you are interested.

Hi. I’m a member of Epsilon Fleet. We offer a variety of kinds of people to play with, and do tons of activities like custom game nights, matchmaking, battles with other clans, tournaments, and more. If you’re willing to put in a little effort we can help your Halo skills be better than they ever have, and you’ll have fun and companionship along the way. What more could you ask for?

If you want to sign up, apply at epsilonfleet.com. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.