Looking for small group to game with

Hey, any small groups of people out there still playing halo 4 pretty regularly? I’m a low-key, average skill player, just really looking for some regulars to game with, since a number of my friends haven’t been playing as of late. Feel free to send me a message and then a friend request, Rinzler37. Not really looking for a big-time, time requirement clan or anything, and definitely don’t look for me if you want a super skilled player. Just looking at having a good time.

what time zone are you?

EST, but can vary too

XFACTOR GAMING COMMUNITY

XFactor Gaming Community is a multi-gaming community that was created for the sole purpose of bringing like minded gamers together. We are a vast growing community, with strong roots derived from many games.

XFG is a mature and laid back group of individuals. We enjoy relaxing and playing all kinds of games, from First Person Shooters, Tactical and Strategy games, and beyond! At any time, any level, there are many members on XBL playing many different games.

XFactor Gaming holds many Events from Tournaments to personal Challenges. Most of our tournaments are free and some have unique prizes to win. Our Challenges are customized events that challenge members to focus on certain criteria in-game and excel and become the best at it. Do you think you have what it takes?

Also we have many members that love to Forging Halo maps. They make some great new gametypes for us to venture! Are you a Forger? Will you create the next best map for our tournaments? If so come join the fun!

XFactor Gaming has a fully functional website (thanks to our webmasters/mods!) with helpful, friendly and fun Forums! Here, we all have a place to talk about games, share our backgrounds, our experiences, interests, as well as teamwork and tactics. Our site and its forums are the main hub for community communication once you join. Everything you will want and need to know will be here!

As expected there are many points of interest no matter what your background is. We have it all from a Media Team (that creates our montages, podcast, social networking, and many more) to General chat that allows you to find other members out there like you! Once you have registered a username and submitted a community application you will be able to participate in many of XFactor’s small groups and work your way up our very simple ranks.

Well? What do you think? If your sitting there thinking that the above sound interesting, then you would be doing yourself a huge injustice if you did not check out our site! Head over to www.XFGonline.com now! Bring your guns!