LOOKING FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE

Hi guys
I have added more and more and more people who wanted to play Halo…but when I invite them, they disregard me, so I’m looking for SERIOUS and comitted people. I usually play Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary (obviously on MCC
I’m from Spain so the hour is GTM (6 hours after than EEUU)
Add me if you want to play !

Bump

You should check out the recruiting forums, lots of folk looking to party up there :slight_smile:

> 2533274885566464;1:
> Hi guys
> I have added more and more and more people who wanted to play Halo…but when I invite them, they disregard me, so I’m looking for SERIOUS and comitted people. I usually play Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary (obviously on MCC
> I’m from Spain so the hour is GTM (6 hours after than EEUU)
> Add me if you want to play !

Add me… I will deffo play with you carlos

> 2533274883108544;4:
> > 2533274885566464;1:
> > Hi guys
> > I have added more and more and more people who wanted to play Halo…but when I invite them, they disregard me, so I’m looking for SERIOUS and comitted people. I usually play Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary (obviously on MCC
> > I’m from Spain so the hour is GTM (6 hours after than EEUU)
> > Add me if you want to play !
>
>
> Add me… I will deffo play with you carlos

Added man :slight_smile:

Anyone else?

Add me too. In exactly the same situation I add people and they ignore invites. I play halo 4.

> 2533274847545212;7:
> Add me too. In exactly the same situation I add people and they ignore invites. I play halo 4.

You’re added!
So dont worry I usually play when someone invites me, yeah I play Halo 4 too, in fact I remade Uncaged from Halo Reach…
Also play Halo 2 Anniversary. It’s fun !

> 2533274885566464;8:
> > 2533274847545212;7:
> > Add me too. In exactly the same situation I add people and they ignore invites. I play halo 4.
>
>
> You’re added!
> So dont worry I usually play when someone invites me, yeah I play Halo 4 too, in fact I remade Uncaged from Halo Reach…
> Also play Halo 2 Anniversary. It’s fun !

Cool. ill send you an invite if I see you online.

Anyone who is serious about playing games is not dull enough to keep wasting their time trying to play a game that doesn’t work.