Looking for Semi-Pros/Pros/High-Onyx

Looking for Semi-Pros, Pros and Onyx 2/3 players to play matchmaking with. Mic required for calling out and general team communication. Trying to hit 1600 or 1700 ELO tonight. Message me in game!

GT: A Dirt Licker

1/10/2015 Update: Still looking for high caliber players to team up with. After being inactive for over 4-5 days I grouped up with some new people from this thread and got to just above semi pro 1800 so it’s safe to say that most people who have posted (at least the ones I’ve played with) are skilled at this rank.

For reference, here are some the people from this thread who I’ve played with and can vouch for their skills:
Hayterade bC
CrY foR Hop3
Blood8888888

Bump

Bump, still would like a team of people who don’t go less than 1.0 every game.

Honestly does not matter, the rank is based on wins, not skill.

Yea, it is pretty dumb.

You can go 20-10 but if you lose a game because 343 matched you with guys going 3-15 on your team you lose rank lol…

> 2533274898131165;4:
> Honestly does not matter, the rank is based on wins, not skill.

That’s debatable.

The ranking system may not be perfect, but the rank system does tend to match you up against harder opponents as you get a higher up yourself. It’s extremely rare now as a semi-pro for me to be matched up against another group of semi pro’s and either of us go 50 to 5 or some other huge win/loss. So it stands to reason that ranks are based on some amount of skill.

But that’s beside the point, none of this matters in the end since we’re playing a game. So why rain on my parade when I want to rank up with some like minded people?

> 2533274807293107;5:
> Yea, it is pretty dumb.
>
> You can go 20-10 but if you lose a game because 343 matched you with guys going 3-15 on your team you lose rank lol…

Hence the “Looking for team”. Happens less if you can communicate and know the people

Add Hayterade bC.
I’m not on atm but I’m down whenever I’m on.
Currently Onyx 3, 1.7 k/d 2 something W/L.

> 2533274898131165;4:
> Honestly does not matter, the rank is based on wins, not skill.

Exactly what the 1-50 system was based on that everyone seems to cherish so much.

If you lose your number/ranking would go down, while if you win it would go up. Halo 5’s ranking system is no different.

> 2533274823654350;8:
> > 2533274898131165;4:
> > Honestly does not matter, the rank is based on wins, not skill.
>
>
> Exactly what the 1-50 system was based on that everyone seems to cherish so much.
>
> If you lose your number/ranking would go down, while if you win it would go up. Halo 5’s ranking system is no different.

CoDification of the gaming community.
They want to be praised for everything they do.

You can add me if you want (Semi-Pro 1600+)

> 2783251376865316;7:
> Add Hayterade bC.
> I’m not on atm but I’m down whenever I’m on.
> Currently Onyx 3, 1.7 k/d 2 something W/L.

> 2533274862858884;10:
> You can add me if you want (Semi-Pro 1600+)

Added both. Looking forward to playing with both.

> 2533274823654350;8:
> > 2533274898131165;4:
> > Honestly does not matter, the rank is based on wins, not skill.
>
>
> Exactly what the 1-50 system was based on that everyone seems to cherish so much.
>
> If you lose your number/ranking would go down, while if you win it would go up. Halo 5’s ranking system is no different.

Indeed, in fact Halo 5’s offers much more differentiation between players at the higher ranks and (will) offers a way to see who’s the best of the best with the top 200 Pro leader board.

Beta ranks don’t even carry over to the main game, idk why so many people are trying so hard to get the highest rank… Winning is pretty fun though.

I play when I can. My KD is always (usually, some teams I play actually know how to play as a team) positive and I love playing with a team. I don’t get very many good team players honestly, but when I do I average a 2.0 kd with 1.5 a/d ratio. My current KDA is 3.0 though that probably doesn’t mean much honestly.

I have almost made it to semi pro by myself. I carry my team hard usually 15+ spread. Have 10.0 KDA. 3 something W/L. Both used to be higher but teammates liked being spawn killed. Played Halo since CE: Ranked in tournaments, GB’s, ect. Was #2 in the world for SWAT. I play to win. Message me if you’re interested -gt: Blood8888888
Btw I will be online tonight -

> 2535439570158507;12:
> Beta ranks don’t even carry over to the main game, idk why so many people are trying so hard to get the highest rank… Winning is pretty fun though.

You answered your own question

> 2533274808945466;13:
> I play when I can. My KD is always (usually, some teams I play actually know how to play as a team) positive and I love playing with a team. I don’t get very many good team players honestly, but when I do I average a 2.0 kd with 1.5 a/d ratio. My current KDA is 3.0 though that probably doesn’t mean much honestly.

> 2533274939947929;14:
> I have almost made it to semi pro by myself. I carry my team hard usually 15+ spread. Have 10.0 KDA. 3 something W/L. Both used to be higher but teammates liked being spawn killed. Played Halo since CE: Ranked in tournaments, GB’s, ect. Was #2 in the world for SWAT. I play to win. Message me if you’re interested -gt: Blood8888888
> Btw I will be online tonight -

See you guys in game!

Bump

You know, I 90% of the time win and I’m still at bronce, Kind of Weird, Most of my games I finish on top and my K/D is 3.7, really the skill system needs to be “Fixed” so If you dont mind playing with a good player (me) that is still at bronce hit me up!

GT: Faintestrobert

Add me if you like, currently 6.2 k/d. AEARONJER top 2% halo tracker (whatever that means!)
http://legacy.halotracker.com/H4/AEARONJER

Sadly I’m bronze with 5.6 KDA. Trying to rank up but no luck after 23 hours of game play.

Off for the night, got a 8am class tomorrow. But my gt is iii BUCKETS iii. Got two other friends that I play with every night. I’m a semi 1780s