Looking for players to practice with

Hey community, I’m looking to improve my game. I have really high moments and really low moments so I figured it’s time to meet some other players that may also want to improve their skills.

My highest was plat 4 in FFA if that gives you an idea and then after that my performance became too inconsistent for me to rank up.

Hey I might not be as good as you but I’d always be down to run some ranked arena if you’re up for it.

My GT is vzBlast.

> 2533274919370814;2:
> Hey I might not be as good as you but I’d always be down to run some ranked arena if you’re up for it.
>
> My GT is vzBlast.

Hey that’s no problem. Ranked arena is tough alone especially if you can’t communicate with other teammates.

> 2535459808849690;3:
> > 2533274919370814;2:
> > Hey I might not be as good as you but I’d always be down to run some ranked arena if you’re up for it.
> >
> > My GT is vzBlast.
>
> Hey that’s no problem. Ranked arena is tough alone especially if you can’t communicate with other teammates.

Seriously! I’m just getting back into it and I’m not garbage because I’ve been playing since Halo 3, but I’ve been noticing that almost nobody uses their mics and it’s so frustrating.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

hi

> 2535430005804794;5:
>

Just casually recruiting on someone’s post not even on topic