Looking for players for MCC/Halo 5!

Hey! I’m looking for people to play Halo MCC/Halo 5 with, I also have ODST and I have Reach as well which I wouldn’t mind playing again. I mostly play Halo 5 now but I go back to MCC quite often. On MCC I play all the games really, every Halo is fun to me:) I’m looking for players who want to play mostly multiplayer but maybe even campaign too as I haven’t done Legendary on the MCC or Halo 5 yet :frowning: I play for fun but i like to win obviously but I’m not an overboard tryhard that’ll get mad if someone isn’t great, as it is about fun to me! :slight_smile: I’m from the UK so add me if you have a mic and speak English, preferably from the UK as time zone differences but US/Canadian players I could play with too as I stay up late quite often. Thanks!

Gamertag: Paddy Cassidy

im up to play just add CHADHAWK

Hi! :slight_smile: feel free to add anyone that replies here, you can add me if you wish. My GT is EmiDidact. I don’t always play but when I do, I do.

My gamertag on Xbox One is: munchymonster9
I play Halo 5: Guardians and as I just recently got my Xbox One I’m looking for friends! :smiley:

> 2533274844378502;1:
> Hey! I’m looking for people to play Halo MCC/Halo 5 with, I also have ODST and I have Reach as well which I wouldn’t mind playing again. I mostly play Halo 5 now but I go back to MCC quite often. On MCC I play all the games really, every Halo is fun to me:) I’m looking for players who want to play mostly multiplayer but maybe even campaign too as I haven’t done Legendary on the MCC or Halo 5 yet :frowning: I play for fun but i like to win obviously but I’m not an overboard tryhard that’ll get mad if someone isn’t great, as it is about fun to me! :slight_smile: I’m from the UK so add me if you have a mic and speak English, preferably from the UK as time zone differences but US/Canadian players I could play with too as I stay up late quite often. Thanks!
>
> Gamertag: Paddy Cassidy

Do you have a company? We play Halo 5 and MCC.