Looking for players for Master Chief Collection

The Master Chief Collection is right around the corner (less than a week) so I am looking for players.

About me:
I have been on multiple teams throughout Halo 3 and Reach that have won some online tournaments.
I usually have a K/D anywhere from 1.0 to 1.5 overall (not the best put thats what most pros get during tournaments)
I know most callouts and effective strategies for team based gameplay and how to keep a cool head during a match.

What I’m looking for:
Dedicated teammates who will get online to practice at LEAST 3 nights a week. (I know schedules conflict but dedicated people learn to make time)
Mature players who won’t rage during a match or rage quit after a few loses (Losing is part of the game so get used to it)

You do not need to be any certain age or have tournament experience because we will grow as a team overall.

If you are interested and have an XBOX ONE then feel free to add/message me on xbox live.

GT: Zeruca

GT: unique styles. Played halo since day one. ( xbox connect anyone?) ad me.
i’m from holland though, so the time differance might be a problem. Your call bro.

This reddit post might prove useful to you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2l7ukt/a_new_convenient_way_to_add_friends_for_mcc/

> 2533274815711361;3:
> This reddit post might prove useful to you.
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2l7ukt/a_new_convenient_way_to_add_friends_for_mcc/

Thank you! Very helpful for finding random people to play with!

Still looking for skilled players if anyone is interested.

GT : Vexxsis …played since H1 - H4…won some local and traveled for tournaments for H2 …won a few for H3 and did some online tournaments for Reach…still play H4 currently im CST zone…i get on around 5pm ish either way just hit me up if you wanna group up and for customs

Amiibo - Addicted to Halo

> 2533274862430371;5:
> GT : Vexxsis …played since H1 - H4…won some local and traveled for tournaments for H2 …won a few for H3 and did some online tournaments for Reach…still play H4 currently im CST zone…i get on around 5pm ish either way just hit me up if you wanna group up and for customs

> 2533274796511262;6:
> Amiibo - Addicted to Halo

Added both of you :slight_smile:

I need more Halo players on my friends list, so im adding people from this thread if that’s cool. Im buying an xbox one close to the launch of the game.

> 2533274873910058;8:
> I need more Halo players on my friends list, so im adding people from this thread if that’s cool. Im buying an xbox one close to the launch of the game.

Jealous you get the console for only 350 but can’t wait to play with you on Master Chief Collection!

Im from Europe so i don’t get the 50 dollar discount, but i do get to buy the Sunset Overdrive bundle =)

Gamertag: Cloud 2123 Love playing halo been playing sense H1 and i am always online and able to play

I’m looking to play competitive again. I am pretty rusty but that’s what practice is for. Add me :slight_smile:

Looking for people geared towards competitive play with good communication as well. I will play weeknights and lots on the weekend.

Add me:

Pakesaker

> 2533274812727283;11:
> Gamertag: Cloud 2123 Love playing halo been playing sense H1 and i am always online and able to play

> 2533274794648158;12:
> I’m looking to play competitive again. I am pretty rusty but that’s what practice is for. Add me :slight_smile:

> 2533274793356545;13:
> Looking for people geared towards competitive play with good communication as well. I will play weeknights and lots on the weekend.
>
> Add me:
>
> Pakesaker

Added all three of you!

Add me. I haven’t played Halo in about a year so I might be rusty. But I should be fine after an hour of gameplay. I’m in the eastern time zone and I usually get on weekdays around 4pm to 9pm. Gt: ETWJR1994

> 2533274825523662;15:
> Add me. I haven’t played Halo in about a year so I might be rusty. But I should be fine after an hour of gameplay. I’m in the eastern time zone and I usually get on weekdays around 4pm to 9pm. Gt: ETWJR1994

Added you.

Tons of space left on my friends list so keep the people coming!

I’m in

If you ADD me, I ADD you <3 #ADD4ADD

I’m part of a community where I am actively making a point to AVOID hypercompetitiveness, thus I’m actually really rusty and it will show in MCC. But I am a solid player and always have been. So add me. GT: The Jam Cliche