Looking for Players! ┏(^0^)┛┗(^0^) –︻╦╤─ \(˚▽˚’!)/

Hey!
Went to the forums to find some nice people to team up and have some fun in Halo 5
ヽ(゚▽゚*)乂(*゚▽゚)ノ.
In doing so I happened to stumble upon this post. I’m not sure what you’re looking for but I’ll express a bit about myself.

I’m a guy who just found what’s going to be for the next undefined time one of his main source of entertainment… Halo 5!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Well, as you can tell by my wonderfully expressed emoji… “(whispers” I’m loving this game). Unfortunately I currently don’t have a lot of friends that own Halo… wait wait wait, I know what you’re thinking… HOW CAN YOU’RE FRIENDS NOT OWN HALO!?.. well, they do like the game but unfortunately they can’t currently buy it (they do plan on buying it). While reflecting in this unfortunate circumstance I realized that I don’t currently have much friends to play the game with o(╥﹏╥)o.

So, I decided to go on the interwebbss… and look for people that share similar interests.

I’m looking for people to play the game with in an entertaining manner that wish to actually show their skills and dominate Halo 5. Though my main reason for playing Halo is to have fun, I do wish to give it my best and play the game competitively.
⁞ つ: •̀ ⌂ •́ : ⁞-︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─ (˚o˚”)/ ┏)゚o゚)┘

My Summary:

Skills: NOT A PRO… currently. I don’t suck at Halo that’s for sure, but I’m definitely not the best player around. If you’re looking for a bit over average player with good room for improvement… I’m your guy.
{◕ ◡ ◕}
Spoken Languages: Spanish (Native) & English (Fluent).
Mentality: Team player (When playing I think of what’s best for the team). Supportive. Strategist. Dedicated.

Any questions just ask away.
GT: ProElite222
Spartan Company: 4d Entity

NOTE: Looking for players that are preferably: Age: 18> & Mature. Can make age exception.