Looking for Plasma Pistol Regicide Players

I’m looking for players who are trying to get the plasma pistol commendation done. Basically, the idea is we create a team of 6 players and we play regicide games where the only weapon we use is the plasma pistol; no other weapons, grenades, or use of melees. This way we can maximize our plasma pistol kills. Contact me if interested.

GT: quws45

Isn’t that boosting?

We aren’t freely giving each other kills. We are all going to play to win, just only using the PP. So I do not believe that it is boosting, we just all have the same goal and are playing together

> I’m looking for players who are trying to get the plasma pistol commendation done. Basically, the idea is we create a team of 6 players and we play regicide games where the only weapon we use is the plasma pistol; no other weapons, grenades, or use of melees. This way we can maximize our plasma pistol kills. Contact me if interested.
>
> GT: quws45

I’ve played a variation of this where:

• Only Plasma Pistols acceptable for weapons
  • Only Pulse Grenades acceptable for grenades
  • Melee only acceptable for assassinations, or if no PP battery left

If everyone in the game is actually playing to win, I don’t see how it is “boosting”.

> I’m looking for players who are trying to get the plasma pistol commendation done. Basically, the idea is we create a team of 6 players and we play regicide games where the only weapon we use is the plasma pistol; no other weapons, grenades, or use of melees. This way we can maximize our plasma pistol kills. Contact me if interested.
>
> GT: quws45

I sent a msg to join ya.

> > I’m looking for players who are trying to get the plasma pistol commendation done. Basically, the idea is we create a team of 6 players and we play regicide games where the only weapon we use is the plasma pistol; no other weapons, grenades, or use of melees. This way we can maximize our plasma pistol kills. Contact me if interested.
> >
> > GT: quws45
>
> I’ve played a variation of this where:
>
> - Only Plasma Pistols acceptable for weapons
> - Only Pulse Grenades acceptable for grenades
> - Melee only acceptable for assassinations, or if no PP battery left
>
>
> If everyone in the game is actually playing to win, I don’t see how it is “boosting”.

In my opinion, it’s boosting.

it’s not so much boosting as stacking the odds in favor of another play style. now putting in guest to be punching bags is boosting and should be looked down on.

> it’s not so much boosting as stacking the odds in favor of another play style. now putting in guest to be punching bags is boosting and should be looked down on.

In my opinion, getting so many players to only use the Plasma Pistol, or any weapon for that matter for a commendation is just cheap. And in a way, it is boosting.

> > it’s not so much boosting as stacking the odds in favor of another play style. now putting in guest to be punching bags is boosting and should be looked down on.
>
> In my opinion, getting so many players to only use the Plasma Pistol, or any weapon for that matter for a commendation is just cheap. And in a way, it is boosting.

do you dislike swat? how about team snipers? kinda the same thing when you think about it.

I’m down.

> > it’s not so much boosting as stacking the odds in favor of another play style. now putting in guest to be punching bags is boosting and should be looked down on.
>
> In my opinion, getting so many players to only use the Plasma Pistol, or any weapon for that matter for a commendation is just cheap. And in a way, it is boosting.

like anyone gives a -Yoink-

> I’m down.

Me too, quws45 will message you later.

Thanks for all the responses and feedback guys! I’m looking forward to knocking out PP with y’all and if anyone else is interested feel free reply to this thread or contact me!

GT: quws45

> > > I’m looking for players who are trying to get the plasma pistol commendation done. Basically, the idea is we create a team of 6 players and we play regicide games where the only weapon we use is the plasma pistol; no other weapons, grenades, or use of melees. This way we can maximize our plasma pistol kills. Contact me if interested.
> > >
> > > GT: quws45
> >
> > I’ve played a variation of this where:
> >
> > - Only Plasma Pistols acceptable for weapons
> > - Only Pulse Grenades acceptable for grenades
> > - Melee only acceptable for assassinations, or if no PP battery left
> >
> >
> > If everyone in the game is actually playing to win, I don’t see how it is “boosting”.
>
> In my opinion, it’s boosting.

If all these commendations were easier to attain, people wouldn’t do this. It’s technically not boosting as it’s a fair fight with no given kills.

> > > I’m looking for players who are trying to get the plasma pistol commendation done. Basically, the idea is we create a team of 6 players and we play regicide games where the only weapon we use is the plasma pistol; no other weapons, grenades, or use of melees. This way we can maximize our plasma pistol kills. Contact me if interested.
> > >
> > > GT: quws45
> >
> > I’ve played a variation of this where:
> >
> > - Only Plasma Pistols acceptable for weapons
> > - Only Pulse Grenades acceptable for grenades
> > - Melee only acceptable for assassinations, or if no PP battery left
> >
> >
> > If everyone in the game is actually playing to win, I don’t see how it is “boosting”.
>
> In my opinion, it’s boosting.

Well then wouldn’t team snipes be considered boosting?

I’m in. “Hi iM LighT” is my GT.

If anyone thinks this is boosting, then so is Team Snipers and SWAT. No it isn’t boosting.

> > > > I’m looking for players who are trying to get the plasma pistol commendation done. Basically, the idea is we create a team of 6 players and we play regicide games where the only weapon we use is the plasma pistol; no other weapons, grenades, or use of melees. This way we can maximize our plasma pistol kills. Contact me if interested.
> > > >
> > > > GT: quws45
> > >
> > > I’ve played a variation of this where:
> > >
> > > - Only Plasma Pistols acceptable for weapons
> > > - Only Pulse Grenades acceptable for grenades
> > > - Melee only acceptable for assassinations, or if no PP battery left
> > >
> > >
> > > If everyone in the game is actually playing to win, I don’t see how it is “boosting”.
> >
> > In my opinion, it’s boosting.
>
> If all these commendations were easier to attain, people wouldn’t do this. It’s technically not boosting as it’s a fair fight with no given kills.

The commendations are very easy to attain, they just take time. And, asking people to only use Plasma Pistols in Regicide is just plain cheap in my opinion. Because clearly Regicide was not designed for Plasma Pistols only, therefore it is a form of “boosting”.

Guys please, this topic is about finding people for gameplay, not if this can be considered boosting. Everyone has his own opinion. Some might consider this boosting, others not. It might be cheap, but other’s want to get it that easy. Be proud then when you complete it totally legit and let the other’s do it their way.

> Guys please, this topic is about finding people for gameplay, not if this can be considered boosting. Everyone has his own opinion. Some might consider this boosting, others not. It might be cheap, but other’s want to get it that easy. Be proud then when you complete it totally legit.

Your right.

> Guys please, this topic is about finding people for gameplay, not if this can be considered boosting. Everyone has his own opinion. Some might consider this boosting, others not. It might be cheap, but other’s want to get it that easy. Be proud then when you complete it totally legit.

Exactly! There is more than one way to play the game and we should all do it the way we want to as long as it doesn’t inhibit the game for others.