Looking for people who want to have a good time!

TheCasuals

Greetings spartans,

We are searching for new recruits who are willing to join a group of casual gamers, we focus less on the competitive side of halo and instead we focus more on having a good time. Below are some things you should know if you would care to join.

• We are here solely to have fun. Even though I personally play competitive every once in a while to up my skill, playing competitive is not what we do here. So if you are joining a spartan company solely for the purpose to have a team for competitive then this may not be the place for you.
  • We give zero sh*ts about Achilles, so if you want to join just to get the (not even that good) armor then this is definitely not the place for you. But maybe if i’m bored then we can give getting Achilles a shot just for the fun of it.
  • We are all here just to have fun in a peaceful environment, if you are the type of person to get angry, yell at teammates, rage quit or just rage in general then you won’t last very long here. This also includes people that are overly competitive.
  • Preferably age limit to be 13 and above and even that is stretching it, the reason being that children playing video games are generally some unpleasant people. But if you don’t meet that requirement and you can prove that you can be mature enough, then we will be happy to include you.
  • We do not judge here, gender and sexual preference or anything else like that is not an issue, you can be yourself here without being harassed or discriminated. Anybody that does do that will be removed from the company.
  • It doesn’t matter how good you are at a game. My halo 5 K/D is 1, so that is probably how good you should be. 0.5 is probably the lowest because even though we want to have fun we still don’t want a group of trash players. But if you aren’t that good and you want to do better then we will be more than happy to help you and include you in the fun.
  • We don’t force anybody to change their customizations, like I said we want everybody to be allowed to be themselves here. Although this is not confirmed, we MAY have a spartan company emblem system in the future though.
  • Pretty much you can join as long as you are an overall pleasant and/or fun person to play with.
  • If you join we hope you will have an enjoyable time and if you aren’t satisfied then you can leave at any time if you want, just inform us first so we aren’t wondering where you’ve gone off to. But don’t worry though, we won’t hunt you down or anything if you leave (probably).
    If you want to join just search the company name TheCasuals. Or you could just hit me up: Augcraftgaming3.
    Have a good day spartans, and we hope to be seeing you soon :slight_smile: