Looking for people to play with

Hi everyone, I don’t use the forums often but I’m just leaving this here if people wanna play H5 sometime. I usually play warzone a lot, as well as BTB. I do play arena too but since I don’t run with teams, I hardly don’t. But anyways, I’m looking for decent to good players. I like to stack up on kills but will play objective when its necessary. My GT is Unreailistic, so hit me up if anyone wants to play!

<mark>Mod edit: Moved to Recruiting</mark>

There is a Recruiting Section if you’re looking for people to play with, but welcome to Waypoint!

> 2533274891826484;1:
> Hi everyone, I don’t use the forums often but I’m just leaving this here if people wanna play H5 sometime. I usually play warzone a lot, as well as BTB. I do play arena too but since I don’t run with teams, I hardly don’t. But anyways, I’m looking for decent to good players. I like to stack up on kills but will play objective when its necessary. My GT is Unreailistic, so hit me up if anyone wants to play!
>
> Mod edit: Moved to Recruiting

I recommend checking out Heavenly Sword and www.heavenlyswordgaming.com! Might be a good fit for you.