Looking for people to play with

I didn’t play halo 5 for a couple of months and for whatever reason I decided to pick it back up and I cant put it down! I’m still going to play but It would be much more fun with new online friends! Im a busy person but would love to play when I can!

I’ll go ahead and add you if that’s cool? It looks like you like Swat, I’ve been playing that quite a bit, and would like to see how high a rank I can get.

Hey saw you guys were looking for teammates for Halo and I’m currently recruiting for rGc Fuse. We are part of a larger community spread across multiple games like Halo, Destiny, Overwatch, CoD, Battlefield and the Division. I’d like to invite you to join our community offering safe, mature gaming with like minded people wanting to have fun without any drama. Must be 17+ and have a mic. Just go to rapturegamingcommunity.net and join us.

Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

So if you’d like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up now.

> 2533274987986275;2:
> I’ll go ahead and add you if that’s cool? It looks like you like Swat, I’ve been playing that quite a bit, and would like to see how high a rank I can get.

Hey man, just sent you a friend request! I actually go out of town for a wedding leaving tomorrow the 18th and ill be back around the 23rd. Id totally love to play!

> 2535466286139747;1:
> I didn’t play halo 5 for a couple of months and for whatever reason I decided to pick it back up and I cant put it down! I’m still going to play but It would be much more fun with new online friends! Im a busy person but would love to play when I can!

Hey, BurritoTyphoon,

If you have a minute, checkout our Spartan Company, Sierra Corps, it seems like you would fit right in. Most of us are adults who lead rather busy lives, but like to play halo together when we get a chance.

Hope to see you around!

Regards,

Doctor Lays
Leader