Looking for people to play custom games

I don’t know about you guys, but I miss the good times when I would play with people in a full lobby of custom games in halo 3 and 4. It was so much fun and I would like to bring that back, sadly, most of my friends don’t own this game so I need to find some people. I don’t own any custom games or maps in halo MCC, but I’m sure some people here do. If you want to relive the days of playing custom games, or just play halo with other people, then add me on xbox live! My GT is my username. Also, if you’re going to add me, message me and tell me that you are from the forums, because I don’t add random people!

Hmmm I have a new map on H2A called blood river which is a BTB MAP for custom games is that alright

> 2533274957924711;2:
> Hmmm I have a new map on H2A called blood river which is a BTB MAP for custom games is that alright

Yeah that sounds cool! Only problem is that we need to find a lot of people if you want a 16 player BTB.

Well you can add me Huerta888 and Peguin117 if you want just let us know where you found us from lol

I’m down!

Ok everyone friend me

Gt Patriot Of Fotu and I have a lot of friends that have the mcc

Here’s some tips in the next post about blood river

Red base:
Lots of cover
1 gungoose and mongoose
1 scorpion
1 hornet
1 warthog and guass
2 ghosts

Blue base:

Hardly any cover but a lot

Same vehicles

Neutral vehicles

Banshee and heritic

Wraith

Weapons up next

Bases

Same weapons inside bases like on hemorrhage

Cave brute shot

Land bridge energy sword

Walkway rocket ammo and rockets around the map

Carbines

Shotgun

Snipers

Br’s

AR’s

S.SMG’s

Regular SMG’s

Power up overshield in the big river

I’ll be on in five minutes if you can send me a invite that’d be cool

It’s not until tomorrow k so you may friend me now

Just saying for people who come in late to this forum just friend me and my awesome map will be played tomorrow anytime k people

10-4

I’m always down for customs, add me…itzxsm00th

Ok itssmooth ill friend you now

It’s funny how this is battlesoilders forum and I just randomly got all the attention lol

Hey guys, just wanna let you know that if I don’t respond to messages or invites right away it’s because I’m either away or playing with other people

Hey just to be clear, I’m not going to be hosting custom games, I’m looking for people to play custom games with and if you add me, I will let you know when I or someone else is hosting a custom game :wink:

I frequently host H2A minigame sessions. Add me if interested. File share loaded up.

> 2533274794242693;19:
> I frequently host H2A minigame sessions. Add me if interested. File share loaded up.

I have added you as a friend.