looking for pc clan

ive been playing since the original halo game, love doing competitive, messing around in customs and with mods, and going for 100% achievement completion.

The main thing I’m looking for in a clan are easygoing people who are great players, but more importantly want to have fun.

clans with ranking systems and so forth tend to come off as a bit too formal and hierarchy based for me.

let me know if you believe yours will work for me

Hey man! You sound like the perfect fit for the Soldiers of Liberty! We are a casual/regular clan with a competitive team for those that are interested. We don’t have any internal ranks or mandatory uniforms/emblems. No one will boss you around, or tell you what to do. Our main priority is just to have fun and enjoy the game!

Soldiers of Liberty - Halo Clan - Recruitment Video

> 2535451668786268;1:
> ive been playing since the original halo game, love doing competitive, messing around in customs and with mods, and going for 100% achievement completion.
>
> The main thing I’m looking for in a clan are easygoing people who are great players, but more importantly want to have fun.
>
> clans with ranking systems and so forth tend to come off as a bit too formal and hierarchy based for me.
>
> let me know if you believe yours will work for me

We have a clan with a Comp team if you want to join and tryout for it.

besides that we have forgers and custom game hosters all the time. I’m actually trying to do a 100% achievement completion as well.

We’re chill even though we have a ranking structure its more or less just for discord moderation, besides that everyone is treated equally.

Discord Link join it see if ya like it if not its all good you can stay as a guest and join in custom games and what not.