Looking for others players to xp grind with

I am looking for people to play with that are willing to grind heroic firefight(Since it gives the most xp because of the short games and quick victories) or doing Warzone quick coring or playing any featured game mode on warzone such as warzone turbo or warzone assault. I tried to use the LFG feature but everybody on there only wants custom games or roleplays

> 2535459054749693;1:
> I am looking for people to play with that are willing to grind heroic firefight(Since it gives the most xp because of the short games and quick victories) or doing Warzone quick coring or playing any featured game mode on warzone such as warzone turbo or warzone assault. I tried to use the LFG feature but everybody on there only wants custom games or roleplays

I’ll definitely play firefight for xp, normal warzone or turbo? If double xp wasn’t a thing for everything (including firefight) right now I would, but I’d rather not rage my butt off haha. You can add me and I might be on later today :slight_smile:

> 2535435456818773;2:
> > 2535459054749693;1:
> > I am looking for people to play with that are willing to grind heroic firefight(Since it gives the most xp because of the short games and quick victories) or doing Warzone quick coring or playing any featured game mode on warzone such as warzone turbo or warzone assault. I tried to use the LFG feature but everybody on there only wants custom games or roleplays
>
> I’ll definitely play firefight for xp, normal warzone or turbo? If double xp wasn’t a thing for everything (including firefight) right now I would, but I’d rather not rage my butt off haha. You can add me and I might be on later today :slight_smile:

I was mostly referring to warzone turbo or warzone assault, Playing some of those games. Definitely not regular warzone, It gets me on edge when I play that. I mostly play firefight or any featured in the warzone category and infection.

> 2535459054749693;1:
> I am looking for people to play with that are willing to grind heroic firefight(Since it gives the most xp because of the short games and quick victories) or doing Warzone quick coring or playing any featured game mode on warzone such as warzone turbo or warzone assault. I tried to use the LFG feature but everybody on there only wants custom games or roleplays

Add me I’m always down for heroic firefight

> 2535435456818773;2:
> > 2535459054749693;1:
> > I am looking for people to play with that are willing to grind heroic firefight(Since it gives the most xp because of the short games and quick victories) or doing Warzone quick coring or playing any featured game mode on warzone such as warzone turbo or warzone assault. I tried to use the LFG feature but everybody on there only wants custom games or roleplays
>
> I’ll definitely play firefight for xp, normal warzone or turbo? If double xp wasn’t a thing for everything (including firefight) right now I would, but I’d rather not rage my butt off haha. You can add me and I might be on later today :slight_smile:

Do you mind adding me since nothing shows up when I look up your gamertag?

> 2535459054749693;5:
> > 2535435456818773;2:
> > > 2535459054749693;1:
> > > I am looking for people to play with that are willing to grind heroic firefight(Since it gives the most xp because of the short games and quick victories) or doing Warzone quick coring or playing any featured game mode on warzone such as warzone turbo or warzone assault. I tried to use the LFG feature but everybody on there only wants custom games or roleplays
> >
> > I’ll definitely play firefight for xp, normal warzone or turbo? If double xp wasn’t a thing for everything (including firefight) right now I would, but I’d rather not rage my butt off haha. You can add me and I might be on later today :slight_smile:
>
> Do you mind adding me since nothing shows up when I look up your gamertag?

Sure

I cant grid to much but would be happy to join when I’m online. : )
Please add me…

> 2535471387108431;7:
> I cant grid to much but would be happy to join when I’m online. : )
> Please add me…

I have tried to add you but you don’t pop up. Add me so I can add you.