looking for older players

Hi,
I’m an over 40 player who is looking to join a clan of guys my age if possible. Getting killed out here with muted teammates. I play for a couple of hours each evening. Pretty average skillset. Would love to join a mature clan if anybody is looking.

Thanks.

Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of active, mature members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and WhatsApp chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with.

Many of our players have spouses, kids, and get that real life can get in the way. So if you’d like to join, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up now.

> 2533274808396058;1:
> Hi,
> I’m an over 40 player who is looking to join a clan of guys my age if possible. Getting killed out here with muted teammates. I play for a couple of hours each evening. Pretty average skillset. Would love to join a mature clan if anybody is looking.
>
> Thanks.

Fireteam Cerberus is a well established casual Spartan Company whose only requirements are a mature attitude and an emphasis on teamwork (mics strongly recommended but not required absolutely). We don’t pigeonhole ourselves to one gametype or other (or even one Halo game or other as we’re currently active in both H5 and HW2) and we definitely cater to all tastes.

Age-wise we’re a mix: you’d definitely not be the oldest player in the company, but likewise we do have a couple of younger players (not that you can tell to be entirely honest).

I’ve previously described us as UK/EU-based, but not sure that’s accurate anymore as we also have an active, and growing, cluster of North American players. We are also founding members of the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club. This group is a partnership between Fireteam Cerberus and other like-minded Spartan Companies who place an emphasis on teamwork and cooperation.