Looking for non military clan

Looking for clan nonmilitary none of that drama

What you want is probably a community then, honestly. I have yet to find a clan without some kind of military/ranking structure.
Or just a normal Spartan Company.

> 2533274838876814;1:
> Looking for clan nonmilitary none of that drama

Hey Bud!

Check out Invictus Exercitus, we are a non military company that just wants to play together and without tge ever present noobs . We are mostly Platinum and up, so you would fit right in. Let me know if you have questions.

Hey there, if you’re considering joining a Spartan company instead check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

So if you’d like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up now.

Might as well find like minded people and assemble a clan. I’m looking for the same thing. Actually really wanting to find a community of people who use their company forums often and talk to each other, a band of friends. I’ve yet to find that, and always get steered to companies that don’t do that, or enormous communities where you’re just another number added to a already large number.

If you got a few people in mind, idk…im considering starting my own again. I joined one recently but haven’t played at all with any members. So I’m probably going to leave.

@ahaloAskewed

You sound like a great fit for us. Everything sounds like us except for the forums part because we do all of our communicating via Discord which everymember joins and participates in. Check us out MG Eclipse…if it looks good shoot me a message.

> 2533274907200114;2:
> What you want is probably a community then, honestly. I have yet to find a clan without some kind of military/ranking structure.
> Or just a normal Spartan Company.

I have a regular clan that isn’t all military and stuff. We do exist lol. We’re fairly active and love Halo! We have a few rules like on politics and stuff but that’s about it. We’re always fiending for Halo Wars and Halo 5

I am looking for two more competitive oriented players. I and my friend are mostly ranked lower Diamond in ranked playlists. We do play social playlists too, either to warm up or to just chat and chill. We are looking for people of comparable skill (take that however you want) that are willing to work together. We are both open to suggestions to better our play so if you are better we will want to improve to help out more. We are looking for people so we don’t get matched with random players who don’t help out(people who consistently go 3-12,2-10,etc) the team overall. We generally play Monday nights CST and we can’t play during the day because we both have full time jobs.

If you want some friends to play with, hit me up dude.