Looking for next halo 5 military clan to join

I am already in a military clan, but I am also looking for other military clans that I might look forward to joining next. My clan leader has lead clans before, but they all seem to eventually fall. And I am expecting my current clan will eventually fall too. So I’m just looking for a clan to join after my clan eventually falls.

The UGA could always take on fresh bodies. Zero responsibility, a pretty chill environment, and a casual place for ya. PM me if you want more details about us.

> 2535458434669692;1:
> I am already in a military clan, but I am also looking for other military clans that I might look forward to joining next. My clan leader has lead clans before, but they all seem to eventually fall. And I am expecting my current clan will eventually fall too. So I’m just looking for a clan to join after my clan eventually falls.

well you can apply at http://unscinfinity.enjin.com/ and we won’t fail, we have a stable management and most members are experienced clan personnel.

we have all the stuff you can expect in a clan, website, discord server, spartan company. Marines, ODST, Spartan IV and II programs. if you have any questions you can contact me her, on xbox or on discord where am MeetMareli#5063.

> 2535458434669692;1:
> I am already in a military clan, but I am also looking for other military clans that I might look forward to joining next. My clan leader has lead clans before, but they all seem to eventually fall. And I am expecting my current clan will eventually fall too. So I’m just looking for a clan to join after my clan eventually falls.

WDNA 2nd Company or WDNA 3rd Company would be happy to add you! Just message XxCrimsonGamexX or Spygon117, and say if you would prefer to join the UNSC or Covenant division.