looking for newer players to play halo 4

Hello. I’m YouNoWho, and I’m looking for players that are new to halo 4 or halo in general to play games like slayer, ctf, swat, and more!. I don’t like going into matchmaking by myself because I like to communicate with team mates. There are plenty of people I play with, but they are all so much better then me. I’m sr130, I have 13+ days in halo 4, but I’m still technically a “inexperienced player” because, after I joined a grifball league, I have played nothing but grifball since. And I would really like to get back into games other then grifball. So I’ve still got a lot to learn. And I really don’t like it when I feel like I’m holding my team down, so if someone wants to practice, my gamertag is “YouNoWho22” if my friends list is full just send me a message. Thanks so much.

> Hello. I’m YouNoWho, and I’m looking for players that are new to halo 4 or halo in general to play games like slayer, ctf, swat, and more!. I don’t like going into matchmaking by myself because I like to communicate with team mates. There are plenty of people I play with, but they are all so much better then me. I’m sr130, I have 13+ days in halo 4, but I’m still technically a “inexperienced player” because, after I joined a grifball league, I have played nothing but grifball since. And I would really like to get back into games other then grifball. So I’ve still got a lot to learn. And I really don’t like it when I feel like I’m holding my team down, so if someone wants to practice, my gamertag is “YouNoWho22” if my friends list is full just send me a message. Thanks so much.

Hey man I’m not new but I’m not the best player. I would be happy to play with you and maybe we can be better together! GT: Craigievar88

Add my gamer tag, SkullKid1301. I play custom games every weekend, from 10:00pm - 4:00am (Central Time), with a group of friends. We are anywhere from 4-12 players a a time. I welcome you, and anyone else interested in playing, to join us!