Looking for more people to play with

NOT INTERESTED IN CLANS OR COMMUNITIES.

I love Forging.

Can care less about K/d ratios, I play for fun.

This is my 3rd time doing this and the first 2 attempts have been successful. I can whole heartily say that I’ve made permeant friends.

You know the deal, times are hard and are community is small. Just looking for my friend circle to be built/revolve around Halo only.

If you are a dedicated Halo player and thats all you play, you belong on my friends list.

My little group of friends like to play any Gametype in Matchmaking or Custom Games if are lobby gets big enough.

If you play CoD on the side, don’t bother posting or sending a friend request, it will ultimately lead me to delete you. (just sayin) STRICTLY HALO ONLY, other games like Minecraft are acceptable.

Also, please have a mic.

GT: Snerv

GT: Cutn Th3 Ch33se. I don’t care much about k/d either. I love to play btb, action sack, and most objective gametypes.

Sent you a request. See you on the battlefield.

Still looking for more people to play Halo with.

Still looking for more people to play Halo with.

I do not think anyone is surprised to hear that. Your ridiculously biased “terms” show what type of person you represent…

"No clans or communities, no Cod players… But I want friends…

If you exile others… They shall exile you.

> I do not think anyone is surprised to hear that. Your ridiculously biased “terms” show what type of person you represent…
>
> "No clans or communities, no Cod players… But I want friends…
>
> If you exile others… They shall exile you.

Cool

Still potentially looking for more Halo players to play with. Its been a while so I’m post this up. The community is in a hard place right now. If you need more people to play with, hit me up with a friend request. Also, please have a mic.

I did not reply, as I do not play Customs (I’m only a 0.7 k/d, so I don’t enjoy them) and it seemed like that was a requirement.

Hi, I would definetively love to play with more people, I have played CoD at a friends houae so I got a couple of achievements, but Halo is my main game, hit me up anytime

Hey, halo lover, i like Minecraft but halo most, I commonly forge maps for later on halo 4 roleplay, I’d rather not involve people that don’t want to join in for the clan I’m in so meh…
We can talk some more if i can friend you so I’ll see what i can do as soon as possible!

GT: Commander Keel