Looking for military clan

I’m looking for a military clan to Join I don’t like the yes sir thing I think it’s a little ridiculous and unnecessary I can forge I’m active at least 3 days a week and I’m a decent player you can reach me through my gamer tag on Xbox

United Starfleet Command may be what your looking for, we got 45 Members now. You dont have to say yes sir often or at all if you get to know us well. contact me here, xbox or on kik: UPNMystogan1

The Fated is looking for new members if you care to join. We’re only 3 members currently, however we’re comprised of military personnel so we’re a legitament military group you could say. Just message me or the company if you want to join or not.

Hey, while my group isn’t exactly military we have a ranking system and uniform. We recruit our players based off of skill, the bulk of our players running onyx or diamond and a handful of champions. Should you be interested let me know on Xbox. My gamer tag is Apex Arbiter and I’m on frequently. You can also see my company page for contacts.

Best of luck,

Apex

Delete me

> 2533274847375567;1:
> I’m looking for a military clan to Join I don’t like the yes sir thing I think it’s a little ridiculous and unnecessary I can forge I’m active at least 3 days a week and I’m a decent player you can reach me through my gamer tag on Xbox

Delete Me