Looking for mature casual clan

Hi guys,
I am looking for a clan where I could play serious Halo 4 with mature players (17+).
I myself am 25 years old and I am not a competitive player nor am I ever going to be one, considering my age. Nevertheless, I would really enjoy playing with serious players using callouts and team tactics all the time.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey there,

I’m a member of Midland Base, and we’re a casual Halo gaming community (also soon to support Destiny) that revolves around having fun and enjoying the game the way it was meant to be played. We don’t require using callouts or having a certain level of skill like you seem to want, but we ARE a casual group, which is also what you seem to want. All of our members are highly respectful of each other (trash talking, among other forms of disrespect are grounds for a ban), and we’re home to both skilled players as well as less skilled players. We have our own forums, and gamenight four times a week over three days (Friday-Sunday, with classic Saturdays usually being on Reach, but sometimes on Halo 3). We don’t require any change of armor, gamertag, or emblem (although many of us choose to use the same emblem), and don’t have any kind of “training camp” or mandatory play time. Our only requirement as far as activity is concerned is that each member makes 8 posts per month on our forums to indicate that they are still active.

If this sounds good to you, check out at Midlandbase.com, or submit at application at Midlandbase.net. Thanks.

Hey L Maki L, My name is IDOT. I’m the leader of the Majic team, our clan/group was dismembered after I disapeared and everyone else has moved on from Socom on the PS2 days. But I’m already off topic, I started an all out Gaming Community/ CLAN i recreated. The Majic Team. It’s all about tactics and groups/squads working together and We’re trying to make this clan fairly big and successful. You can visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Majicteam or Visit our Website (Domain not purchased) http://majicteam.iclanwebsites.com/. You can also Email me at Majicidot@yahoo.com for any questions or complaints of somewhat. You could recruit at our website and write up an application and I’ll take a look at it along with you’re service record. If it meets our standards, I will gladly accept you to the CLAN.

This also goes for anyone who is looking for a clan.

Best Regards.

-xxxIDOTxxx

My community is actually age 30+, but if you want just a gaming partner, sounds like you might be similar to me - shoot me a FR.