Looking for ladies

Any ladies out there looking to game?

Not sure if this is an attempt at a dating ad or not…

Can you blame a guy for trying on Valentine’s Day weekend? Maybe I’m being to forward though…

This is exactly what I picture when I see people trying to pick up girls over video games.

Oh hai

Who am I kidding, video games ain’t nothing but a sausage fest, but I’ll just keep on trying till I run out of cake :sweat_smile:

Hi, bye.

That’s pretty much what I expected out of this post, but hey, I gave it a shot right?

> 2533274862874811;8:
> That’s pretty much what I expected out of this post, but hey, I gave it a shot right?

Personally, id recommend trying in person and not on forums. But that’s just me. I mean I don’t understand what you believed you would get from having a female as a teammate.

> 2533274873772972;9:
> > 2533274862874811;8:
> > That’s pretty much what I expected out of this post, but hey, I gave it a shot right?
>
>
> Personally, id recommend trying in person and not on forums. But that’s just me. I mean I don’t understand what you believed you would get from having a female as a teammate.

I guess this post was more so literal, then I kinda realized how ridiculous it sounded lol, kinda became a joke. I’m just looking to make new friends. I thought it’d be interesting to meet some gamer girls, seems like they’re rare and few. I mean an actual relationship would be obsird, what’d we go on dates in each other’s apartments on gta?

hello, just so u know i die alot, but i love to play so if you ever see me on invite me or whatever

Going through something like this just reeks of desperation, it won’t get anyone anywhere.

Yeaaaah man, let’s find your love!

> 2533274862874811;10:
> > 2533274873772972;9:
> > > 2533274862874811;8:
> > > That’s pretty much what I expected out of this post, but hey, I gave it a shot right?
> >
> >
> > Personally, id recommend trying in person and not on forums. But that’s just me. I mean I don’t understand what you believed you would get from having a female as a teammate.
>
>
> I guess this post was more so literal, then I kinda realized how ridiculous it sounded lol, kinda became a joke. I’m just looking to make new friends. I thought it’d be interesting to meet some gamer girls, seems like they’re rare and few. I mean an actual relationship would be obsird, what’d we go on dates in each other’s apartments on gta?

I gotcha. And yeah, a date in the apartment right beside the bong sounds quite romantic.

> 2535426849958678;11:
> hello, just so u know i die alot, but i love to play so if you ever see me on invite me or whatever

Well unless you’re trolling lol, I’m honestly just trying to make an Xbox friend that isn’t a dude, it’d be interesting to game with a girl once in awhile

> 2533274873772972;14:
> > 2533274862874811;10:
> > > 2533274873772972;9:
> > > > 2533274862874811;8:
> > > > That’s pretty much what I expected out of this post, but hey, I gave it a shot right?
> > >
> > >
> > > Personally, id recommend trying in person and not on forums. But that’s just me. I mean I don’t understand what you believed you would get from having a female as a teammate.
> >
> >
> > I guess this post was more so literal, then I kinda realized how ridiculous it sounded lol, kinda became a joke. I’m just looking to make new friends. I thought it’d be interesting to meet some gamer girls, seems like they’re rare and few. I mean an actual relationship would be obsird, what’d we go on dates in each other’s apartments on gta?Oh
>
>
> I gotcha. And yeah, a date in the apartment right beside the bong sounds quite romantic.

Dude haha, when you put it that way :thinking:

> 2533274862874811;10:
> > 2533274873772972;9:
> > > 2533274862874811;8:
> > > That’s pretty much what I expected out of this post, but hey, I gave it a shot right?
> >
> >
> > Personally, id recommend trying in person and not on forums. But that’s just me. I mean I don’t understand what you believed you would get from having a female as a teammate.
>
>
> I guess this post was more so literal, then I kinda realized how ridiculous it sounded lol, kinda became a joke. I’m just looking to make new friends. I thought it’d be interesting to meet some gamer girls, seems like they’re rare and few. I mean an actual relationship would be obsird, what’d we go on dates in each other’s apartments on gta?

There are plenty of female gamers in a lot of games and Halo is no exception.

> 2533274803562826;17:
> > 2533274862874811;10:
> > > 2533274873772972;9:
> > > > 2533274862874811;8:
> > > > That’s pretty much what I expected out of this post, but hey, I gave it a shot right?
> > >
> > >
> > > Personally, id recommend trying in person and not on forums. But that’s just me. I mean I don’t understand what you believed you would get from having a female as a teammate.
> >
> >
> > I guess this post was more so literal, then I kinda realized how ridiculous it sounded lol, kinda became a joke. I’m just looking to make new friends. I thought it’d be interesting to meet some gamer girls, seems like they’re rare and few. I mean an actual relationship would be obsird, what’d we go on dates in each other’s apartments on gta?
>
>
> There are plenty of female gamers in a lot of games and Halo is no exception.

Guess they’re probably more common then they used to be

lol wut. This belongs in the recruiting forum

as for girls, check out gamingpassion or a similar dating service for gamers.

…or every jrpg forum site ever.

Halo Waypoint unfortunately isn’t a good place to look for dates. The real way is to go into public, spot a cute girl, smile at her, ask her if your rag smells like chloroform, then take her to your dunge- err… romance room. Then you can play Halo with her all you want. You may need to rent another Xbox and another copy of the game if you only have one.