looking for halo5beta &TMCC team orientated player

im sick and tired of going into matchmaking and getting a team that’s ridiculously bad and than the other team gets people in my skill level, ive been playing breakout lately and I encounter people leaving the guy with the BR exposed on the flanks as hes trying to headshot people so he gets killed by people coming from behind him and it give us less of a fighting chance, i don’t even know how i pulled it off but i took on all 4 people by myself once and one us the round, but i cant always get that lucky.

on that note im looking for any number of people to play with somewhat competitively, that know there position on the team, say sniper, or close range, or heavy weapons guy, and like to use a mic and know how to cover flanks and call stuff out and cover eachother. so anyone that wants to play as team and chat, that plays often, or when they can atleast, please add me SwiftWhelp10027, ill be playing the beta as much as i can before it ends than ill be switching to halo:TMCC, thanks i appreciate it.

You can add me if you like. I don’t get on every night because I work and go to school but when I do get on, I’m playing Halo.

Gamertag is Zeebali.

Beta rank is Gold 1 but like you, I’ve had to solo all of my matches.

Add me, but if our first match results in a loss I’m unfriending you.

Yeah add me man gt huerta8888 we’ll get a squad going

I appreciate all of you getting back to me, ill add you guys up right away

> 2533274845095818;2:
> You can add me if you like. I don’t get on every night because I work and go to school but when I do get on, I’m playing Halo.
>
> Gamertag is Zeebali.
>
> Beta rank is Gold 1 but like you, I’ve had to solo all of my matches.

> 2533275004372869;3:
> Add me, but if our first match results in a loss I’m unfriending you.

me and huerta888, (another guy that commented) played together, hes pretty good with BR on breakout mode which we gamed for a few hours, so when you get the chance you should join us, I added you all

if you’re in the uk add me, i need people who are awake during (my) day, not just at 2am.

> 2533274865708979;7:
> if you’re in the uk add me, i need people who are awake during (my) day, not just at 2am.

im in Canada but im on holidays and don’t get much sleep anyways cause the military so ill probably be up when youre playing, at like 2am for me, ill try adding you

It would just be nice to play on a team that used their mics and exhibited a modicum of team work and strategy.

I’ll play. Gamertag is Drektharr. If I don’t respong to an invite or message, then it’s not me online, it’s my wife.

I’m looking for the same

d4 l1f3 4 dr3

looking for the same gamertag is mnkymn89

> 2533275004372869;3:
> Add me, but if our first match results in a loss I’m unfriending you.

Fail troll is fail.

Lol, just need a team player with a mic… though i’m casual just too say. TruLLyXBOSS

Add me. GT Drektharr

ill add all of you right away

It would appear many of us have had the same difficulty. I roll with one or two close friends normally but they’re not on when I am all the time and want to play.

GT is my forum name. Don’t pronounce the 'U’s and you’ll probably be pronouncing it correctly.
Generally play midrange support unless given a shotgun. Can snipe, just… not amazing at it. Am in GMT-8 Pacific timezone. (California)

Ja50n 0 ( 0’s are zeros)

Also add

ligger n dre
lawboy2x

I feel your guys pain, lone wolfing on this game can be brutal.

GT: poppleton