Looking for Halo Reach players with 2.0+ Kds

Looking to add good Halo Reach players with 2.0+ kds or close to that, The only playlist i play in reach is objective and im looking for good people to play with At the moment my kds 3.04 in competitive and im trying to get it up add me to run some games in reach Gamertag- xAvoided

So you’re looking for “playdates” for you and your kids when you play Halo Reach? I’m interested but I’m not an adult with kids so sorry if I’m not what you have in mind.

> So you’re looking for “playdates” for you and your kids when you play Halo Reach? I’m interested but I’m not an adult with kids so sorry if I’m not what you have in mind.

No, Kd doesn’t mean kid. He meant K/D Ratio.

K/D Ratio is your Kill/Death ratio. If you have a high(1.50+) K/D, you have more kills than deaths. If your K/D is under 0.99-, you die more then you kill.

> So you’re looking for “playdates” for you and your kids when you play Halo Reach? I’m interested but I’m not an adult with kids so sorry if I’m not what you have in mind.

Haha you just made me crack up.

I’ll friend you. My GT is J05hu498 and I have a 2.07 K/D

You can add “Call Me Bito.” Though I’m not really the “stating” type…so if you like playing objective I’d rather play to win.

> Looking to add good Halo Reach players with 2.0+ kds or close to that, The only playlist i play in reach is objective and im looking for good people to play with At the moment my kds 3.04 in competitive and im trying to get it up add me to run some games in reach Gamertag- xAvoided

Why exactly do you want to get your K/D higher, you should try to get better rather than increase your K/D.

haha “K/D” if you play only objective u should have at least a 7 to 1 ratio. competative would be mlg, obj is social. if you disagree and think k/d = skill. then id like you to prove it

> > So you’re looking for “playdates” for you and your kids when you play Halo Reach? I’m interested but I’m not an adult with kids so sorry if I’m not what you have in mind.
>
> No, Kd doesn’t mean kid. He meant K/D Ratio.
>
> K/D Ratio is your Kill/Death ratio. If you have a high(1.50+) K/D, you have more kills than deaths. If your K/D is under 0.99-, you die more then you kill.

Wow now someone tells me what that means. Thanks for clearing that up, but still if you have kids that want to hang out with me I’m fine with that. Just send a message. I feel really embarassed right now :frowning: .

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that’s funny don’t worry you just didn’t know so don’t feel embarrassed.